Out of the park baseball 2007 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Out of the park baseball 2007

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Out of the park baseball 2007

Postby bleach168 » Fri May 18, 2007 2:15 pm

Anyone playing this?

With a 533 page manual, it's definately not for the casual player. But if you played the previous versions, this one isn't that much more complicated.

It's probably the most complete baseball sim on the market. I would recommend it for any baseball fanatic.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Fri May 18, 2007 4:08 pm

This game is head and shoulders so far above the previous several OOTP releases, it's not even funny. After OOTP's last release, I was about fed up and ready to abandon them forever. So, when 2007 was released, after being bothered by people I've played in online leagues with to try the demo, I did such, and was literally blown away. I'm not playing in internet leagues anymore, but OOTP 2007 is literally the perfect game for solo leagues, especially if you want to go the historical route. Definitely an awesome game, and much better than at least the last 3 OOTP releases.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 348)

Postby bleach168 » Fri May 18, 2007 5:00 pm

I completely agree with you Hort.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Return to Video Games