keeping people who get sent down to the minors - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

keeping people who get sent down to the minors

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

keeping people who get sent down to the minors

Postby ogre420 » Tue May 15, 2007 11:56 am

i'm in a 10 person NL-only keeper league. where you start every or so i thought. we have a 23 man roster, 9 pitchers and 14 batters. when it comes to waviers it's last to frist. IR's then people who get sent to the minors then everyone else. when it come to waviers there junk out there, i mean nobody to pick up. 1 person has 8 people on his bench 4 ir's and 4 minor league players. so thats 8 people they have been able before i would have been able to chose my frist person. (threw out the whole season so far. we only get 1 move a week.) i drafted t. sledge think he would be the next superstar. boy was i wrong it took me 2 weeks just to get him off my team, thank god for hunter pence.

sorry for so much back ground. but my question would be, when a person sent down to the minors wouldn't that make his contract void since he's not on a nl team, and if and when he did come back up to the big show wouldn't make him a free agent? there is nothing posted in the rules about minor leaguers. as far as players allowed it says NL only.

looking for any advice, tell me i'm wrong, let me i'm right, tell me to pull my head out of my ass. this is driving me crazy knowing that i can not make a pick up ( someone not ridding the pine), cause someone took a bunch of chances durning draft.
We'd make better war planners, then the white house!!
ogre420
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner