If Julian Tavarez gets traded does Manny Follow - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

If Julian Tavarez gets traded does Manny Follow

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

If Julian Tavarez gets traded does Manny Follow

Postby acsguitar » Wed May 09, 2007 7:14 pm

Now it seems that Manny and Julian have been very close latley. Manny and him are new best buds and well Manny is a bit off his rocker.

They were recently seen snuggling while Manny petted Julians head in the dugout.

My question is this. If Julian gets traded is it out of the question that Manny asks' to be sent along as well?

The reason I'm asking is that Julian is rumored to go to the Rox's possibly.

However, the Sox want Helton. Maybee this sets up a Helton for Manny and Julian.

Oh man that would be cool.

Anyways I don't see Julian getting traded being good for Manny as they are obviously very close now.

It should be an interesting situation
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jfg » Wed May 09, 2007 7:40 pm

LOL. That bullpen situation was a little weird to watch. I knew that crying wasn't allowed in baseball, but apparently heavy petting is.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby sportsguy138 » Wed May 09, 2007 7:51 pm

Are you saying the only reason why he wants to stay in Boston is because of Tavarez? Image

I know players sign places where they have friends, but wanting to leave because of just one another player doesn't make sense to me..
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Wed May 09, 2007 8:41 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 569)

Return to Baseball Leftovers