Curious...is anyone playing SandboxPlus SBX this year??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Curious...is anyone playing SandboxPlus SBX this year???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:22 am

I play there now and its far better than Yahoo or CBS sports sure the've had problems as every site will, but by an large its the best out there!!!!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:23 am

yes sandbox couldnt get their act together last year. but now they are the best and have a lot of customers. so jsut shutup sadbox is good.

Postby blankman » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:25 am

I played Sandbox several years ago in points leagues and I loved it. But then they sold out, and that was the end of my use of Sandbox :-t
blankman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Los Angeles Cubs » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:26 am

Hey!! Dont bag on Rey Sanchez!
My favorite player will not tolerate that.
Go Cubs!
Los Angeles Cubs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Charles_Canton » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:33 am

I am the commissioner of the SBX League called the Metropolitan League; it is a wonderful site. I do not work Sandboxplus. There are too many of these annoying pop-ups on this site. The forums at Sandboxplus are more restricted, and contain a bigger fantasy culture of regulars, although I have not been here very long.

With an SBX League, the commissioner has the autonomy to kick-out inactive owners, and also set the game-limites in total AB(s) and IP(s) in a season, as well as set the total number of games eligibility for a player, and even set your own trading deadine, and you can have owners be charged per transaction. I like Sandboxplus, and I have been a member for 3 years. I am not a happy member, but a loyal member nonetheless.

Sandboxplus is a Mom and Pop fantasy site, and needs membership for the site to continue. I have had companies sell my e-mail address, and I use to get alot of spam through my Outlook program, and now I get no spam. Sandboplus is in the business to make money, and there are more fantasy games then you could imagine with issues of downtime and delayed scoring. The forums gives users the platform to complain, and needs to be optimized. Here is a link of the following:

http://www.sandboxplus.com/fantasysportsgames/

You could play AFL football, and golf at this site; other sports sites do not have that type of variety, and you could be billed, via credit card, or have a pay-call program, or pay a one-time fee for the league. If you win your league, you WIN money and/or free membership.
Last edited by Charles_Canton on Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Charles
Charles_Canton
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:42 am

I think I remember you posting on the Sandbox Forums..Charles_Canton.

The mods and the way they handled peak usage is why I won't pay to support them. Also happy using Sportsline Commissioner for $30/year.

sandbox

Postby guest » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:49 am

sandbox has many games now and is the best there is out there....

many sal cap games and pix games where money can be won...

I know I won $25 in heavy hitters!

Postby Charles_Canton » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:50 am

I am a constant member of Sandboxplus. I know that the Moderators are not perfect, and I have to admit, that they have behaved like perfect gentlemen, since the conversion to Sandboxplus. In economics, you have to take a step backwards before making two steps forward.

I did not care for the Peak Usage Program, but I payed a few dollars for it. I tried to budget my money, take-out the money out of my happy meal money for one week for it. No big deal. This was a one-time time ordeal. The Moderators and/or I do not make the rules.

I am sad that you had some issues with Sandboxplus, but I like the site as a whole; I would endorse it. If you want to pay $30.00 at CBS Sportsline, this is your money. I play at CBS Sportsline too in my basketball league, and I pay nothing; my commissioner paid for my membership because it is a new keeper league, and the commissioner needs Charles from Canton to entertain his circus-atmosheric league.
Image Image
Charles
Charles_Canton
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

sb

Postby puffdog » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:57 am

Charles_Canton wrote:I am a constant member of Sandboxplus. I know that the Moderators are not perfect, and I have to admit, that they have behaved like perfect gentlemen, since the conversion to Sandboxplus. In economics, you have to take a step backwards before making two steps forward.

I did not care for the Peak Usage Program, but I payed a few dollars for it. I tried to budget my money, take-out the money out of my happy meal money for one week for it. No big deal. This was a one-time time ordeal. The Moderators and/or I do not make the rules.

I am sad that you had some issues with Sandboxplus, but I like the site as a whole; I would endorse it. If you want to pay $30.00 at CBS Sportsline, this is your money. I play at CBS Sportsline too in my basketball league, and I pay nothing; my commissioner paid for my membership because it is a new keeper league, and the commissioner needs Charles from Canton to entertain his circus-atmosheric league.

Sir Charles,

Get back over to sb where you belong...

why you ask ?

because I said so!

r/lor
puffdog

Postby Charles_Canton » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:00 am

Rich from Lorain:

Don't you have some other things to do at 1:00am EST. Are not you smart enough to create an account like the other normal posters here.
Image Image
Charles
Charles_Canton
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers