Graduation trip with friends - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Graduation trip with friends

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Tue May 08, 2007 12:03 pm

We went camping for a couple days right after graduation, but that was for my whole class. Then a week later me and three of my buddies went to Cancun for 10 days. That was sweet. B-)
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Field » Fri May 11, 2007 12:18 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:just go somewhere where you are guarnteed to see boobs

If thats the case then Montreal (Saint Catherine's street) is the place to go. Strip clubs and booze everywhere, plus there is surprising a lot of other American high school kids that go up to drink because the legal age is 18 (not sure if the new passport requirments may have hurt some of the tourism-- I haven't been up there in a few years). A few years back all you needed was a copy of your birth certificate and a license to get in. Not being 18 wasn't really a problem either since most places don't really card anyway, I think I was carded once and I've been up there 5 times over the years. There's always tons of girls looking to party as well.

You should definitely bring some of your lady friends along though. One time, I went up with over 30 friends and it was a blast. A few of the girls even stripped at one of the clubs, and the manager gave us a bunch of free champagne ;-D as my other friend took over as guest DJ for the night. Good Stuff.
Field
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk