Graduation trip with friends - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Graduation trip with friends

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Graduation trip with friends

Postby da1chipo » Mon May 07, 2007 10:36 pm

So I'm graduating from high school in a month, and my friends and I all want to do some last hoorah trip of some sort. We originally wanted to do a road trip, but one of my friend's parents are hesitant and severely limit where we could go to just around the northeast.

Do any of you have any other ideas for this kinda of chill, relaxed trip where we just hang out with each other?
da1chipo
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Award-Winning Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby suppasonic » Mon May 07, 2007 10:46 pm

Camping.
Dodgers World Champs 2012

GO FORESTERS!!!!!!
suppasonic
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Mon May 07, 2007 11:04 pm

Don't go to Wildwood
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon May 07, 2007 11:44 pm

This reminds me of when a girl I knew back in high school tried organizing one of those phony graduation trips to Cancun, which promised non-stop partying with tequila flowing everywhere and promiscuous, scantily clad girls were abundant. Good times, wound up going to Baja instead.

Yeah, I think camping is a good idea. ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby bigken117 » Tue May 08, 2007 12:01 am

Yeah, drive out to the mountains and go camping....

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby tuff_gong » Tue May 08, 2007 12:06 am

I went camping on my graduation night, and it was a blast. I highly recommend it. ;-D

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue May 08, 2007 3:50 am

camping definitely seems like a good idea. make sure you bring tons of chicks though or else it'll stink! booze too! ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 08, 2007 9:57 am

I don't know how many of you are from the Northeast, but it was a tradition at my school, and many others in the area, to go to Ocean City, MD for "senior week." Don't get me wrong, Ocean City is kind of a dump and I would never, in a million years go there on a family vacation (yet people do for some reason) but, we really had a blast there when we went.

I guess this is the week after graduation and most of my school went, found a place to stay with friends and then just... well, we did some crazy stuff.

I remember being slightly drunk at 3 in the afternoon on the boardwalk and one of my hippy friends invites me into his place... he was staying in a crappy beach house with a bunch of people from school. We went into one of the rooms which had two pieces of furniture; a bed and a dresser. Some random dude was passed out on the bed with one shoe on.

In the top drawer of the dresser was a bottle of Jack and a bunch of warm cans of Coke. So we took bottle shots and chased it with the warm Coke. The passed out dude never woke up. He seriously might have been dead.

I stumbled back to the place I was staying at (it was called The Burgundy Inn, haha) ate some pizza and passed out.

That was day one. Anyway, I'd recommend a beach of some sort, and I recommend OC because (and despite of) it being a craphole.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue May 08, 2007 10:48 am

just go somewhere where you are guarnteed to see boobs
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby AEMRICH » Tue May 08, 2007 11:53 am

last year around this time i actually posted asking for tips to for a last "hoorah" before graduation. I know you said the North East but you should really try to convince the kids parents, if he is responsible and has good grades use that jumbo on them, and tell them about how it is the last big thing to do together. Anyways for our road trip we went down to Virgina Beach, we spent the first two hours looking for a campground, they were either all full or you had to be 21 which none of us were. We put that aside and went to the beach for the rest of the day. Luckily i had one more campground to look at in Williamsburg about an hour and a half away. We went there it was the KOA Williamsburg and it wasn't very expensive and it has a nice pool. Close to Williamsburg is Busch Gardens Europe and Water County USA a water park. They also are building this town called new town, they have a pool hall, Ben and Jerry's and a nice movie theater. Honestly it was the best five days and we are going to do another road trip in a a couple of years, to go camping in Canada. E-mail me if you have any questions about it.
College Tuition: $12,000
Room & Board: $5,600
Books: $500
Food Plan: $2000
Not going to college and living with your parents: Priceless
AEMRICH
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 13)

Next

Return to General Talk