PlayingWithFire wrote:Without looking up
1. Which team leads the NL in OPS
A. Atlanta B. Florida C. Milwaukee D. NY Mets
2. Which team is last in the AL in OPS
A. Chicago White Sox B. Kansas City Royals C. Tampa Bay Devil Rays D. Oakland Athletics
3. Which team, besides the LA Dodgers, is tied for second to last in HR in the NL with 16 on the year.(Washington is last)
A. Colorado B. Pittsburgh C. San Francisco D. Houston
Maybe time will fix those things, but there are some surprising teams in surprising places on the standings.
1. I know Florida was leading the league in runs scored so I will go with them.
2. I'll go with CHW here since it doesn't seem like any of their top players are hitting......I know because I've got most of those guys on my teams.
3. Not SF, Bonds has 10 by himself...Don't think it is Pitt....I would say between Hou and Col and I'd just guess Col because it would be ironic that they hit at Col but don't have many HR.