Wade Davis - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Wade Davis

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Humphrey » Tue May 08, 2007 8:26 pm

pecota + minor leagues = bp hiring former ba programmer to do a ba impression
Humphrey Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 54
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue May 08, 2007 8:32 pm

Humphrey wrote:pecota + minor leagues = bp hiring former ba programmer to do a ba impression


we get it, nobody will change your mind, not somebody who watched both them pitch, not PECOTA(though I have big questions about PECOTA myself). We get it.

I personally don't want to touch this mess, but I'll take deeray's word for it.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Humphrey » Tue May 08, 2007 8:37 pm

what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have
he knows them so well but he was way off on their ages
mcgee was tb's no. 5 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
davis was tb's no. 8 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
ba talks to scouts who know what they are talking about
ba talks to guys who are employed to evaluate talent
what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have
Humphrey Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 54
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue May 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Humphrey wrote:what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have
he knows them so well but he was way off on their ages
mcgee was tb's no. 5 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
davis was tb's no. 8 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
ba talks to scouts who know what they are talking about
ba talks to guys who are employed to evaluate talent
what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have


and BA has been wrong plenty of times, what does that prove. Prospects are more of a guess game than anything, I don't just trust any professional scout one bit more than an amateur who follows the game closely.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Humphrey » Tue May 08, 2007 8:48 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
Humphrey wrote:what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have
he knows them so well but he was way off on their ages
mcgee was tb's no. 5 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
davis was tb's no. 8 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
ba talks to scouts who know what they are talking about
ba talks to guys who are employed to evaluate talent
what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have


and BA has been wrong plenty of times, what does that prove. Prospects are more of a guess game than anything, I don't just trust any professional scout one bit more than an amateur who follows the game closely.


that's a scary way to do business
Humphrey Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 54
Joined: 27 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue May 08, 2007 8:52 pm

Humphrey wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
Humphrey wrote:what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have
he knows them so well but he was way off on their ages
mcgee was tb's no. 5 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
davis was tb's no. 8 prospect in the ba prospect handbook
ba talks to scouts who know what they are talking about
ba talks to guys who are employed to evaluate talent
what kind of talent evaluation record does deeray's have


and BA has been wrong plenty of times, what does that prove. Prospects are more of a guess game than anything, I don't just trust any professional scout one bit more than an amateur who follows the game closely.


that's a scary way to do business


Show me what you got :-)

Anybody can bash somebody else. Let's see what bold predictions you have about prospects?
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 3:19 hours
(and 96 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact