Info Sites for Players Getting the day off? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Beginner's Forum

Info Sites for Players Getting the day off?

Info Sites for Players Getting the day off?

Postby enigma77 » Sun May 06, 2007 7:28 pm

Are there any really good sites to use to find out when players are getting the day off? I usually go to rotoworld.com, but yesterday I saw nothing telling me that Beltre was going to get a day off.
12 Team, 5X5 Roto League
C-Martin, 1B-Howard, 2B-Weeks, 3B-Zimmerman, SS-Gonzalez, OF-Hamilton/Bourn/Heyward, Util - D Lee/P Fielder
BN-Prado/Furcal/Uribe/Smoak/Span
SP-Greinke/Haren/Garcia/C Lewis
RP-Wilson/Lindstrom/Capps/Corpas
DL-Street
enigma77 Beginner
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Steve-o » Sun May 06, 2007 7:37 pm

No. Unfortunately there is not. You may be able to figure out the schedule of some of the regular guys. Generally the older guys get a day game that is after a night game off.

Otherwise you have to wait for lineups to be posted, which happens about 30 minutes before game time.
Steve-o
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon May 07, 2007 4:05 am

Steve-o wrote:Otherwise you have to wait for lineups to be posted, which happens about 30 minutes before game time.

this is usually the only reliable source. alot of times, big name players will get posted here at the cafe.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Fritzenhammer » Fri May 25, 2007 9:22 am

At the risk of this sounding like a shameless plug, I've written a fantasy utility that can monitor your teams and tell you when lineups are posted, and a player is not in the starting lineup. (among other things)

You can check it out at http://www.fantasybaseballagent.com and download a trial.

FH
Fritzenhammer
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Info Sites for Players Getting the day off?

Postby RotoFan07 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:17 pm

Just check MLB.com about 30-40 minutes prior to first pitch of a game. They are usually up.
RotoFan07
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: Info Sites for Players Getting the day off?

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:27 pm

If you have Yahoo Stattracker (or maybe even without it), it can be as simple as going to your team page in Yahoo. Players that are in the lineup for the day will have a "^" in front of their names, and players that don't are just regular. If you notice that your player doesn't have a ^ and it's coming within an hour of game time, check the official lineups.

This is generally a timesaver in that if your guys all have ^'s, you don't have to bother. Otherwise, you do still have to check around. That's how I do it! ;-D
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Beginner's Forum