"Pretty Boy Floyd" Sig Request - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

"Pretty Boy Floyd" Sig Request

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

"Pretty Boy Floyd" Sig Request

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Sun May 06, 2007 4:40 pm

No specifics just whatever you think looks good, and "Pretty Boy Floyd" on it. Maybe his 38-0 record? I dont know you guys are the experts and know what looks best

thanks ;-D ;-D ;-D
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby Idahofan1 » Sun May 06, 2007 10:27 pm

who the hell is pretty boy floyd?
Image
Idahofan1
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 637
Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: GM headquarters of the Rubber game's brooklyn dodgers

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Sun May 06, 2007 10:51 pm

Mayweather.. I'll do it
Image
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 434
Joined: 15 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlie Manuel's House

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun May 06, 2007 10:55 pm

Idahofan1 wrote:who the hell is pretty boy floyd?


cliff floyd ;-D



just kidding.

the best pound for pound boxer in all the land...
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Mon May 07, 2007 1:27 am

bang!

Image

Code: Select all
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2291/mayweather2aj0.jpg




Image

Code: Select all
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9125/mayavyjp6.jpg
Image
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 434
Joined: 15 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlie Manuel's House

Postby smoovethug » Mon May 07, 2007 1:52 am

Nice job RWT! I liked that BJ Upton sig, sad to see it retired but at least something nice is taking its place. ;-D
Image

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 8955
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 6 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Halladay Season

Postby acsguitar » Mon May 07, 2007 1:20 pm

RedWoodTree824 wrote:bang!

Image

Code: Select all
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2291/mayweather2aj0.jpg




Image

Code: Select all
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9125/mayavyjp6.jpg


Sweet sig I woulda preferred him with the Mexican sombrero he was wearing this weekend
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby RedWoodTree824 » Mon May 07, 2007 2:01 pm

acsguitar wrote:
RedWoodTree824 wrote:bang!

Image

Code: Select all
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2291/mayweather2aj0.jpg




Image

Code: Select all
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9125/mayavyjp6.jpg


Sweet sig I woulda preferred him with the Mexican sombrero he was wearing this weekend




hahhaha I have a few pics with him wearing that. I decided not to include it in the sig because he looked like an idiot (not that mexican sombreros make people look dumb)...
Image
RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 434
Joined: 15 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlie Manuel's House

Postby acsguitar » Mon May 07, 2007 2:20 pm

RedWoodTree824 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
RedWoodTree824 wrote:bang!

Image

Code: Select all
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2291/mayweather2aj0.jpg




Image

Code: Select all
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9125/mayavyjp6.jpg


Sweet sig I woulda preferred him with the Mexican sombrero he was wearing this weekend




hahhaha I have a few pics with him wearing that. I decided not to include it in the sig because he looked like an idiot (not that mexican sombreros make people look dumb)...


:) :-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:47 pm

thanks you guys are awesome ;-D
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact