Paris Hilton Going to Jail - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby Coppermine » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:57 am

StlSluggers wrote:I heard on the radio last night that Al Sharpton has managed to insert himself into this taking the side of the "working class" that he's sure would never get the same treatment Paris received.

Is that guy not totally unbelievable??? :t


I don't understand why people even pay attention to what people like Rosie O'Donnell and Al Sharpton have to say. They have no influence, and the only people who actually care seem to just be the ones who want to talk about how much they suck.

Seriously, when was the last time you heard ANYONE say "Al Sharpton made a good point the other day..."

Yeah, never.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:43 pm

While not about Hilton, this is about Lindsay Lohan, pretty much the same right?

About Lohan from her former bodyguard

Lee Weaver has told of his two years of hell with the stroppy starlet as the News of the World reveals yet more worrying pictures of Lindsay — this time wasted in her squalid bedroom.




Weaver, 48, tells how the 20-year-old Mean Girls star:

ATTACKED a gun-wielding cocaine dealer for ripping her off.
SNORTED line after line with Simple Life star Nicole Richie in a TEN-HOUR binge.
SLASHED her wrists with knives, sobbing that she "didn't belong on this planet".
ENJOYED frenzied lesbian romps with scores of girls she picked up at parties
and even made a play for chart star Mariah Carey.
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby Yoda » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:19 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:While not about Hilton, this is about Lindsay Lohan, pretty much the same right?

About Lohan from her former bodyguard

Lee Weaver has told of his two years of hell with the stroppy starlet as the News of the World reveals yet more worrying pictures of Lindsay — this time wasted in her squalid bedroom.




Weaver, 48, tells how the 20-year-old Mean Girls star:

ATTACKED a gun-wielding cocaine dealer for ripping her off.
SNORTED line after line with Simple Life star Nicole Richie in a TEN-HOUR binge.
SLASHED her wrists with knives, sobbing that she "didn't belong on this planet".
ENJOYED frenzied lesbian romps with scores of girls she picked up at parties
and even made a play for chart star Mariah Carey.


mmm... lesbians...
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 21344
Joined: 21 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 15th green...

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:25 pm

Yoda wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:While not about Hilton, this is about Lindsay Lohan, pretty much the same right?

About Lohan from her former bodyguard

Lee Weaver has told of his two years of hell with the stroppy starlet as the News of the World reveals yet more worrying pictures of Lindsay — this time wasted in her squalid bedroom.




Weaver, 48, tells how the 20-year-old Mean Girls star:

ATTACKED a gun-wielding cocaine dealer for ripping her off.
SNORTED line after line with Simple Life star Nicole Richie in a TEN-HOUR binge.
SLASHED her wrists with knives, sobbing that she "didn't belong on this planet".
ENJOYED frenzied lesbian romps with scores of girls she picked up at parties
and even made a play for chart star Mariah Carey.


mmm... lesbians...


Geez, I never thought anyone would take breaking up with Wilmer Valderrama so badly. :-b
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:02 am

deerayfan072 wrote:ENJOYED frenzied lesbian romps with scores of girls she picked up at parties


Vanessa Minnillo? VANESSA MINNILLO???? 8-) :L
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby TheRock » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:42 pm

I've suddenly become a big Li-Lo fan.
Image
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3055
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: America's Heartland

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby Coppermine » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:50 pm

If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:02 am

TheRock wrote:I've suddenly become a big Li-Lo fan.


you're late in the game. :L

Image
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby Coppermine » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:28 am

Haha Snakes, the new cafe has foiled your plans to force me to use horizontal scroll!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Paris Hilton Going to Jail

Postby TheRock » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:14 pm

eh, seen better. Where are the pics/vids of one of her fenzied romps?
Image
TheRock
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3055
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: America's Heartland

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact