Please Rate My Dynasty team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please Rate My Dynasty team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please Rate My Dynasty team

Postby TheWrightStuff » Fri May 04, 2007 6:42 am

Hey guys this is my team in a H2H 10 team dynasty league. Currently in 4th place but the 3rd to last place teams are all separated by 5 games or less. i was in last before last week so that goes to show you how close it is. I want to know if anyone has recommendations for my team and if so how could I add Billy Butler or Hunter Pence to my team. Thanks for the help.

These are the stats:
R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, CS, BB, K, AVG
W, L, CG, SV, H, ER, BB, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP

And my roster:

C: R. Martin
1B: P. Konerko
2B: Chase Utley
3B: David Wright
SS: Hanley Remirez
OF: Mark Teahen, Nick Markakis, Adam Dunn, Vlad. Guerrero
Util: Adam Lind, David DeJesus
BN: Dan Johnson, Stephen Drew
DL: Howie Kendrick

SP: C. Hamels, C. Zambrano, Bonderman, J. Shields
RP: Putz, C. Cordero, J. Soria, M. Capps.
BN: A. Loewen, B. Bonser, T. Lincecum, Joe Smith, B. Myers
DL: C. Carpenter, John Lester

Notable Free Agent Hitters: Adam and Andy LaRoche, Burrell, Willingham, Griffey, Hermida, Jose Lopez, Mike Jacobs, Theriot, Chris B. Young, Jhonny Peralta, Willy Taveras, Hunter Pence, Billy Butler, Ryan Braun.

Pitchers: John Patterson, Burnett, rafael Soriano, Igawa, Penny, nate Robertson, Meche, Hendrickson, Pat Neshek, Daniel Cabrera, Henry Owens, Luke Hochevar, Philip Humber, Pelfrey, Jeremy Accardo.

How does this team look in the long run? I drafted a fairly older team but before the season started I made a few deals and a whole lot of pickups. I had 30 moves by mid-april but have had this team for about 10 days and I like it.
Last edited by TheWrightStuff on Fri May 04, 2007 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There are only two places in the league - first place and no place." Tom Seaver
TheWrightStuff
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheWrightStuff » Fri May 04, 2007 11:58 am

Bump.
"There are only two places in the league - first place and no place." Tom Seaver
TheWrightStuff
College Coach
College Coach

Postby SnowboardKid26 » Fri May 04, 2007 12:11 pm

I like this team. Burnett is a good pitcher, and if you don't have to give anything up for him, why not pick him up. I also think that this is Griffey's year, so he is worth a second look.
SnowboardKid26
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby TheWrightStuff » Fri May 04, 2007 3:30 pm

SnowboardKid26 wrote:I like this team. Burnett is a good pitcher, and if you don't have to give anything up for him, why not pick him up. I also think that this is Griffey's year, so he is worth a second look.

Who would you drop for Griffey? Burnett Concerns me and with the status of Carpenter, Lester, and loewen up in the air I am not sure if i want to invest in Burnett as of now.

Also I am thinking about dropping DeJesus for Billy Butler who clears waivers on the 8th. Should I do that or is there someone else who I should drop for him. I really don't want to drop Joe Smith because I feel that Willie is going to start putting him in hold situations and I am confident that Capps will be closing before the month is over.
TheWrightStuff
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Cardinals138 » Fri May 04, 2007 9:12 pm

How about picking up Griffey and dropping Lind as he could drop off and get into a slump.
Cardinals138
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team