Question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Question

Postby atlbraves11 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:45 pm

I'm in a nonkeeper money league. Its 13 teams, 5x5 and roto. Theres a jerk in my league who did not pay his money, we collected after the draft (bad decision i know) and then proceeded to drop all of his players that he could, so now we have a bunch of real good players on the waiver wire. his team was in last place by the way. now, the commish has not put any of his players back on his team because we are not in a plus league, so they are just siting on waivers for the time being. we are in a yahoo league so im wondering if there is anyway we can put those players back on his team. i asked my league if we were just going to leave the players on the waiver wire and the said no because it cant be enforced. what should we do. i suggested that we be gentlemen and just leave them in free agency. ive already payed and i dont want somebody to win this league because they happened to have the first waiver priority and picked up jimmy rollins. convince my league not to let this a-hole ruin the league and leave the players in free agency.
atlbraves11
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby atlbraves11 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:48 pm

is this the right forum?
atlbraves11
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Rounders » Thu May 03, 2007 10:02 pm

atlbraves11 wrote:is this the right forum?

Try commissioner's corner
Rounders
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigken117 » Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 pm

I didn't see this posted in CC so I'll answer here and risk the wrath of Hammy...

You're commissioner can put those players back on his team even in a standard Yahoo league...he has to go to --> Commissioner Tools --> Edit Rosters --> Add Players and there he can put the players deadbeat A-hole dropped back on to his team.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby Rounders » Thu May 03, 2007 10:17 pm

bigken117 wrote:I didn't see this posted in CC so I'll answer here and risk the wrath of Hammy...

You're commissioner can put those players back on his team even in a standard Yahoo league...he has to go to --> Commissioner Tools --> Edit Rosters --> Add Players and there he can put the players deadbeat A-hole dropped back on to his team.

Then he can lock his team from making any moves, posts, or editing his lineup.
Rounders
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Thu May 03, 2007 10:17 pm

bigken117 wrote:I didn't see this posted in CC so I'll answer here and risk the wrath of Hammy...

oooooo, not smart, not smart.

biggun wrote:You're commissioner can put those players back on his team even in a standard Yahoo league...he has to go to --> Commissioner Tools --> Edit Rosters --> Add Players and there he can put the players deadbeat A-hole dropped back on to his team.

You probably mean "your", but I'll let that slide for now.

But Kenny is right, the commish can put those players back on slacker's team. I would also suggest that the commish then proceed to lock that team down and lock out deadbeat.

If the commish then wants to PM me the deadbeat's coordinates I'll see what I can do about getting some of my peeps to leave a few nuggets in his morning cheerios. The Cafe tries to be full service.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 773)

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby Coppermine » Thu May 03, 2007 10:26 pm

WebHamster wrote:

biggun wrote:You're commissioner can put those players back on his team even in a standard Yahoo league...he has to go to --> Commissioner Tools --> Edit Rosters --> Add Players and there he can put the players deadbeat A-hole dropped back on to his team.

But Kenny is right, the commish can put those players back on slacker's team. I would also suggest that the commish then proceed to lock that team down and lock out deadbeat.

If the commish then wants to PM me the deadbeat's coordinates I'll see what I can do about getting some of my peeps to leave a few nuggets in his morning cheerios. The Cafe tries to be full service.

I didn't know Hammy could be so amicable :-b
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 03, 2007 10:50 pm

I'll move the thread, Hammy. ;-7
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Re: Wrong Forum!

Postby bceagles04 » Thu May 03, 2007 10:51 pm

Coppermine wrote:
WebHamster wrote:

Luckily enough, he has had his full of unwarrented and misplaced topics, so he was kind enough to settle down for some talk.
bceagles04
General Manager
General Manager

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Thu May 03, 2007 10:58 pm

bceagles04 wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
WebHamster wrote:

Luckily enough, he has had his full of unwarrented and misplaced topics, so he was kind enough to settle down for some talk.

Still not a fan of the Red Sox. ;-7
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 773)

Next

Return to Commissioner's Corner