Call of Duty 4 Trailer: Modern Warfare - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Video Games

Call of Duty 4 Trailer: Modern Warfare

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Call of Duty 4 Trailer: Modern Warfare

Postby acsguitar » Wed May 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Holy Crap!

Looks amazing!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAXaYfNuoA
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Wed May 02, 2007 5:40 pm

Yeah, I'm very excited for it. Should be great! ;-D
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4003
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Colorado

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Wed May 02, 2007 8:56 pm

lets just hope it isnt as bad as 3

COD2 owns but then 3 sucked. Hopefully it is similar to 2
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1790
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On the Golf Course

Postby tuff_gong » Tue May 08, 2007 12:12 am

I was actually very surprised by the trailer. Since I wasn't a big fan of COD3 I had low expectations, but the game looks really cool.
Image

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
tuff_gong
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1483
Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 14th and Ohio

Postby acsguitar » Tue May 08, 2007 11:01 am

BaseballFann0008 wrote:lets just hope it isnt as bad as 3

COD2 owns but then 3 sucked. Hopefully it is similar to 2


3 Didn't come out on the PC therefore it could never be as good as 1 or 2
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby josebach » Thu May 31, 2007 7:21 pm

acsguitar wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:lets just hope it isnt as bad as 3

COD2 owns but then 3 sucked. Hopefully it is similar to 2


3 Didn't come out on the PC therefore it could never be as good as 1 or 2


Very true. Call of Duty MP (Both 1+2) were the best multiplayer games I ever played. Search and Destroy (SD) mode where you only have one life was by far my favorite. I never got as much gratification as I did fragging people in SD. I also never got as angry. :-b

Competition was something fierce, I'll tell ya.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2036
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

Postby acsguitar » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:36 am

josebach wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
BaseballFann0008 wrote:lets just hope it isnt as bad as 3

COD2 owns but then 3 sucked. Hopefully it is similar to 2


3 Didn't come out on the PC therefore it could never be as good as 1 or 2


Very true. Call of Duty MP (Both 1+2) were the best multiplayer games I ever played. Search and Destroy (SD) mode where you only have one life was by far my favorite. I never got as much gratification as I did fragging people in SD. I also never got as angry. :-b

Competition was something fierce, I'll tell ya.


I religiously played COD online with all the mods for a couple years. Its was amazing. best MP EVER!! I loved seeing it on the Office
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!


Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 21:38 hours
(and 95 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact