are any MLB players known to play fantasy baseball? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

are any MLB players known to play fantasy baseball?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Besaid_Aurochs » Wed May 09, 2007 10:22 am

denicola_dominates wrote:
BillyHallDisciple wrote:1. Baseball is a far superior game overall.

2. TONS more strategy, more fun to play baseball as a fantasy sport because of that. In fantasy football you show up, try to get 3 of the top 10-15 RB's and you can typically march to your championship. 6th Graders can figure it out. FB is like a season-long game of matching wits with your league rivals.

3. The draft/auction is way more fun with baseball, because there's such a deep player pool to choose from.

4. You don't have to draft kickers in fantasy baseball.

5. 162 vs. 16, games played everyday vs. once a week, which also equates to a longer season of smack-talking.

yes but gentlemen, luck can also be beneficial and also very taboo yet highly fun and easy, thus fantasy football was the most original and i believe the superior game, with more players and more leagues around the globe. :-D

That's because anyone can play fantasy football - you just draft LT and you win. It's easy, so more people do it.
Besaid_Aurochs
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Jumping off the nearest cliff cause I started Felix Hernandez again

Postby StlSluggers » Wed May 09, 2007 10:33 am

tgalv wrote:fantasy football is like fantasy sports for idiots

I saw a sig once that said, "Fantasy football is Dungeons & Dragons for the guys that used to beat up people who played Dungeons & Dragons in high school."
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers