Stattracker question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Stattracker question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Stattracker question

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue May 01, 2007 9:39 pm

Is there any way that I can get it to refresh automatically or at all? It doesn't refresh for me and the only way that I can get it to update is to close it and open it again.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 275)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Stattracker question

Postby Coppermine » Tue May 01, 2007 10:15 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Is there any way that I can get it to refresh automatically or at all? It doesn't refresh for me and the only way that I can get it to update is to close it and open it again.

Mine doesn't refresh either. It will update on it's own here and there, but if I feel like if I stop looking at it, it needs to be refreshed.

If you have more than one Yahoo fantasy team, there should be a drop-down box in the top left to choose between them. It's probably there even if you just have one team. I just click the drop down and choose the team I'm on and it will refresh without having to close it.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Rounders » Tue May 01, 2007 10:19 pm

Mine is updating fine tonight (and usually). If you lose internet connection at all, it requires that you close it down and open it again. I've noticed that even if your internet comes back online, it won't update until you close and open.
Rounders
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Lofunzo » Wed May 02, 2007 1:15 am

It's the Canadian conversion. It updates every 2 minutes which equals 4,500 Canadian minutes. Sorry. I had to. :-D :-D
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby ordinarygenius » Wed May 02, 2007 2:12 am

It's not refreshable, but it's supposed to update automatically. One thing, though: if you or any of your fellow leaguers make roster moves (bench/play or acquiring/getting rid of players) while your StatTracker is open, it will not register them, so you have to close it and then reopen to have the proper picture. It can be tricky not to, as one of your opponents might have decided at the last moment to play the guy who has 2 HR and 6 RBI while you're laughing thinking said guy sits on the bench...
ordinarygenius
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Lofunzo » Fri May 25, 2007 11:48 am

fritz.......If you want to advertise here, please contact an admin. Otherwise, please don't do that.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Bwanna » Fri May 25, 2007 12:24 pm

Here's something to try out:
http://www.fantasybaseballagent.com/

It's not free, but there's a 7-day free trial.

(I have no affiliation whatsoever with the guy that wrote this app, just looked interesting.)
[reg season/playoffs]
LFoD '08 [1st/3rd], '10 [1st/3rd], '11 [1st/2nd], '12 [1st/1st], '13, [1st/2nd], '14, [1st/1st]
BRAL '09 2nd, '10 1st
Bwanna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 247)

Return to Baseball Leftovers