Week 4 Results - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Week 4 Results

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Week 4 Results

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:25 pm

i think its simply amazing that avsfan won this week and he was the first person to put his results in, on a tuesday nonetheless...i dont even know if he knew pitching matchups at that point. either way, amazing. congrats ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:14 pm

Had to go see which game you were talking about.

Yep, the Ladders can be pretty unpredictable. Some would rather not see the pitching matchups because they overanalyze. Personally, I usually don't put my picks in until Friday because I do want to see the pitching matchups (not that it's helping me so far this year). :-b

Congrats on the win this week avsfan. ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:03 pm

Thanks guys! ;-D

I usually like to get my picks in early so I don't forget about them ;-), and in this case I didn't know the pitching matchups - just went with my gut feeling on the winners and tried to picked team matchups that looked favorable high on the ladder. Worked this week anyways! :-)

Of course I'm doing horrible in the Matchup Meltdown - down to four picks now. :-o
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:33 pm

Madison wrote:Had to go see which game you were talking about.

Yep, the Ladders can be pretty unpredictable. Some would rather not see the pitching matchups because they overanalyze. Personally, I usually don't put my picks in until Friday because I do want to see the pitching matchups (not that it's helping me so far this year). :-b

Congrats on the win this week avsfan. ;-D

doh !+) silly me. yeah i always find myself overanalyzing but i guess it was a plus that he didnt know johan was throwing

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Cafe Games Talk