What is the best youtube video ever? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What is the best youtube video ever?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Metroid wrote:man that was awful. :-b

To be fair, I think the guy in the blue collared shit might be....um...Art

Fixed.

No, no...this is me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2K ... re=related

I cannot tell you how many times that video g ot played while I was in college, and how many times I've said, "You suck... faegs... all night." :-b
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24802
(Past Year: 388)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Fixed.

No, no...this is me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2K ... re=related

I cannot tell you how many times that video g ot played while I was in college, and how many times I've said, "You suck... faegs... all night." :-b


Best part is the beat in the background going the whole time.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6184
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby woodson_28 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Could have already been posted, as I haven't gone thru all 60+ pages.

Anyway, it's Speak the hungarian rapper. Little music video and song. One of the guys in the group looks like the dude from American Pie IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW ... apper&aq=f
woodson_28
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 890
Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:25 pm

woodson_28 wrote:Could have already been posted, as I haven't gone thru all 60+ pages.

Anyway, it's Speak the hungarian rapper. Little music video and song. One of the guys in the group looks like the dude from American Pie IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW ... apper&aq=f

Is that real? I'm almost certain that's an SNL clip....right? 8-o

Yeah...com'on...rite. :-b
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby Matthias » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:38 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Fixed.

No, no...this is me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2K ... re=related

I cannot tell you how many times that video g ot played while I was in college, and how many times I've said, "You suck... faegs... all night." :-b

Is that jlm in the glasses?
0-3 to 4-3. Worst choke in the history of baseball. Enough said.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 4860
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:43 pm

I think at the 54 second mark he said "Catch the Batman." :-?

:-b
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby phillyphan12 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 pm

" Dude you can`t even rhyme, what a crime"

" You have a bowl on your shirt, you look like a fert...from a cartoon"

"you live with racoons, animal boom" HAHAHAHAHAA :-b :-b :-b
Image
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 635
Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: STUDLYVILLE

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:13 pm

I just bought tickets to a Speak concert...

"I hope all my black brothers feel the same as me..." :-b
Image
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4014
Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby Metroid » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Inukchuk wrote:I just bought tickets to a Speak concert...

"I hope all my black brothers feel the same as me..." :-b

I don't understand what makes him think he's rapping. Saying "yeah, com'on" after everything he says does not make it rapping. :-b
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5207
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

Re: What is the best youtube video ever?

Postby CadensDad » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Metroid wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:I just bought tickets to a Speak concert...

"I hope all my black brothers feel the same as me..." :-b

I don't understand what makes him think he's rapping. Saying "yeah, com'on" after everything he says does not make it rapping. :-b


Anyone can rap didn't you know? It's like when I go downtown there are 3-4 people trying to get me to buy their CD's. It's quite comical to me that so many are really good.
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate, beryluu69, bridgetyt69, christiww2, donnany4, lolitagt4, marieub2, theodoreov4, unioreimi and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Tampa Bay at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Washington at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Detroit at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Baltimore at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
NY Mets at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact