Mafia Game VI - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Game VI - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wake » Thu May 10, 2007 5:58 pm

pokerplaya wrote:Ahh well...should have went with my gut. Well played.

I don't know why everyone was so convinced you were my partner. It made much sense for me to implicate a townie than my partner (It gets you on my side, doesn't put my partner at risk, gives me a good reason as to why I investigated you since you were the most suspicious at the time, and makes you a likely target if I'm caught)
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chris8 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:05 pm

wake wrote:Good job chris. I was a little nervous that Nberan was going to come on and stick with his gut instinct but it ended up working out.

I also thought that was a good choice to kill baseballfann tonight though it didn't really matter since Nberan never showed up.

I just felt I had to do that. Leaving poker alive went without saying. And killing nberan would have pointed the finger straight at me, since he'd - correctly - stuck with me all game! Plus poker would have had the same defence I used - that if he was mafia, he'd have killed the guy who suspected him (BBFann).

It wouldn't matter if BBFann was online before poker, since he was determined to vote poker off, but that was a 50-50 chance (and actually less than that, since poker is one of the pillars of the cafe!) If poker came online first, he would have been able to present his defence, point the finger clearly at me, and I wouldn't have had a good argument to counteract with.
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu May 10, 2007 6:07 pm

Damn. :-[
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Thu May 10, 2007 11:12 pm

Well played Chris.......Mafia wins

I'm taking some time off of the game for a while as well.....though do look forward to playing it some more in the future.\\

Hey Nberan....you made it to the end of the game...!! !+)
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 369)

Postby Nberan » Thu May 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Yeah i did and I died at work. Grr. I was right the whole time
Nberan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri May 11, 2007 3:37 am

wow what a turn of events. I KNEW POKER WAS INNOCENT FROM THE GET GO!!!! I SAID IT! no one believed me :,-(

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Fri May 11, 2007 8:38 am

When you guys voted for me you lost another vote. There was always the possibility that Poker was innocent. If you all would have voted wake off instead of me that day, you would have had one more day to vote off mafia, as well as another investigation.

That's why you don't go exposing your roles. It cost the town the game.

Well played mafia. ;-D
The Balanced Man
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri May 11, 2007 4:13 pm

wake was so quiet early on it should have been obvious. he played it well though, kept such a low profile.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk