100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Game VI - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby chris8 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:22 pm

pokerplaya wrote:
chris8 wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:I'm simply not mafia.

Perhaps we are attacking each other needlessly and Nberan is actually the last mafia?

:-?

lol - that would be ironic! (It's also what happened in my last game when JT & I were completely at each other's throats...and both of us were townies! :-B )

It was a little odd the way he 'reluctantly' cast the killing vote on TBM - doing just what he's spent the whole game accusing me of doing!

But I think that was a momentary aberration - my money's still on poker.

I guess we'll find out when he's next on line...

You are starting to convince me... I swear it - I'm towns folk. If you really are too.... :-o

That's the problem we've got! We all swear we're townies...but if I change my vote to nberan...and you really are mafia, then I've thrown the game away from a winning position. But if you're genuinely a townie, changing my vote is exactly the right thing to do!

What to do??
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chris8 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:42 pm

poker, you're certainly making a good job of sounding innocent (as I'd expect any good mafia to do!!)

It's really on a knife edge now, because if nberan is the last mafia, rather than yourself, the game ends as soon as he's online. It won't matter which one of us he votes for, as long as we are voting for each other.

I said earlier that I could see two possibilities...and I came down on the side of the first one - that wake was trying to protect you by saying you were innocent. I did that because you sent out the first vote on 'gut feeling', which I feel is too risky for a genuine townie to do, knowing that if it is wrong, the mafia win.

Am I wrong about that? Convince me!

I don't want to be responsible for the mafia winning, so for now I will:

unvote:poker
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby pokerplaya » Thu May 10, 2007 5:47 pm

I'm confident it is Nberan now...

Chris, Wake certainly had me fooled. He made a bold play, and I was the first to believe him because he came out and proclaimed my innocence.

The reason I've managed to stay in this game this long is because I have always been one of the prime "suspects" and the mafia felt that I would likely be voted off rather than them killing me at night.

Somehow, I made it through, and now it has become apparent to me that Nberan has to be the last mafia. I swear to you - we can have this game wrapped up before he even gets back on.

Unvote:Chris8
Vote: Nberan
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby chris8 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:48 pm

I agree with that!

Vote: nberan
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby wake » Thu May 10, 2007 5:52 pm

Good job chris. I was a little nervous that Nberan was going to come on and stick with his gut instinct but it ended up working out.

I also thought that was a good choice to kill baseballfann tonight though it didn't really matter since Nberan never showed up.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby pokerplaya » Thu May 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Ahh well...should have went with my gut. Well played.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Thu May 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Glad it is over though....I'm done with this game for a while...

Sorry, town!
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

Postby chris8 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Sorry about that, poker!
I was hoping that unvoting you would be the clincher to convince you I was innocent!!

Fascinating game, this one!
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby wake » Thu May 10, 2007 5:55 pm

Yeah, this is definitely the most interesting game I've done. I'm going to be taking a break from mafia for awhile now though.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby chris8 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:55 pm

pokerplaya wrote:Glad it is over though....I'm done with this game for a while...

Yeah, time for a break for me too. I've enjoyed the two games I've been involved in, but definitely need a rest now!
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk