Emil Jones is a piece of garbage - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Emil Jones is a piece of garbage

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Also, putting aside the fact that their mother wrote a book on ettiquette for children, how did this scar the three living children? I bet those kids are screwed up.

:-D
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:41 pm

Holy, that pic gave me goosebumps until I realized that was a doll the little girl was holding.

:-°

I think the article mentions that the body was given back to the hospital.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 281)

Postby mikhayl » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:48 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Also, putting aside the fact that their mother wrote a book on ettiquette for children, how did this scar the three living children? I bet those kids are screwed up.

The girl in the back = "Buzz's girlfriend. Woof!"
Let's go O's. Let's go Mets.
mikhayl
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:49 pm

Coppermine wrote:

The fat bkid oy with the glasses is totally going to be a serial killer when he grows up.

I can totally see it now
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:52 pm

i was thinking this was about KC outfielder Emil Brown and wondering what it was doing here :-B
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby chadlincoln » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:15 pm

Coppermine wrote:

The girl in that picture looks very familiar (ACS)....
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby AcidRock23 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:05 pm

I think that the other issue in IL is that some of the power companies have made noise that if they aren't allowed to price to the market, there will be service problems, of the sort that catapulted the Governator to power in California a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure that the state has artificially capped prices on utilities and that they are working against that, despite the potential for consumer backlash b/c power outages also will engender some backlash.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Postby chadlincoln » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:16 pm

AcidRock23 wrote:I think that the other issue in IL is that some of the power companies have made noise that if they aren't allowed to price to the market, there will be service problems, of the sort that catapulted the Governator to power in California a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure that the state has artificially capped prices on utilities and that they are working against that, despite the potential for consumer backlash b/c power outages also will engender some backlash.
It still doesn't justify people having their electric bill triple while they have a 74% increase in their first quarter sales.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:33 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:i was thinking this was about KC outfielder Emil Brown and wondering what it was doing here :-B

thats exactly what i thought :-b

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby JTWood » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:54 pm

chadlincoln wrote:
AcidRock23 wrote:I think that the other issue in IL is that some of the power companies have made noise that if they aren't allowed to price to the market, there will be service problems, of the sort that catapulted the Governator to power in California a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure that the state has artificially capped prices on utilities and that they are working against that, despite the potential for consumer backlash b/c power outages also will engender some backlash.
It still doesn't justify people having their electric bill triple while they have a 74% increase in their first quarter sales.

Don't forget the $2 million bonus that Ameren paid their CEO for meeting profit expectations last year despite all of the terrible power outages in the St. Louis area last year after those severe storms.

It's all the usual shadiness going on here. I'm just glad Missouri hasn't given in yet.

Yet... :-o :-o
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to General Talk