How should I improve my team? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

How should I improve my team?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How should I improve my team?

Postby Titans_Fan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:59 am

Currently in first place, but it changes every day. I'm leading in most of the batting categories except average, but my pitching could use some help. One of the managers posted a need for runs/speed and offered to trade "saves." I was thinking of making him an offer for F. Cordero, but not sure who to offer. I have several people who are under/overperforming atm, so it's hard to get a grasp on the long term. Any advice will help a lot. Thanks!

Here is info:

6 Team, Yahoo! Roto league, NL ONLY!
We start every def position, 1 util, 2SP, 2RP, 3P, and have 5 bench spots.
Score on most batting/pitching stats, but not errors.

Roster:
M. Barrett (ChC-C), A. Gonzalez (SD-1B), J. Kent (LAD-1B,2B), J. Rollins (Phi-SS), R. Furcal (LAD-SS), D. Wright (NYM-3B), M. Ensberg (Hou-3B), C. Lee (Hou-OF), J. Pierre (LAD-OF), P. Burrell (Phi-OF), J. Willingham (Fla-OF), R. Oswalt (Hou-SP), A. Harang (Cin-SP), I. Snell (Pit-SP), T. Gorzelanny (Pit-SP), M. Hendrickson (LAD-SP,RP), D. Wheeler (Hou-RP), B. Wickman (Atl-RP), B. Howry (ChC-RP), J. Broxton (LAD-RP), M. Gonzalez (Atl-RP)
Titans_Fan Beginner
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

stick with it

Postby dal8uga » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:28 am

I think you should stick with your team. If you are in first now, dont make any drastic changes. You have solid bats, great speed, and good pitching. If you were to do anything, I would move Burrell, but that is because I am not a fan of his K. You will be good on saves with Wickman.

please help me...
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 60#2244860
dal8uga
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team