Sportsline Baseball Up??? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Sportsline Baseball Up???

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Sportsline Baseball Up???

Postby Tater » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:29 pm

Looks like baseball commissioner is up and running, with other games coming in the near future.
Tater
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 84
Joined: 6 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby denvermax » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:41 pm

ill pass on sportsline
yahoo for me
denvermax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1178
Joined: 11 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby 2k4cubs » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:19 am

don't know if someone already posted this already, but sportsline has had rankings of players by position up for a little while. if nobody has posted them, i'd be happy to do so.
2k4cubs


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Madison » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:58 am

Maybe they will stay bug free this year.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby denvermax » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:09 am

2k4cubs wrote:don't know if someone already posted this already, but sportsline has had rankings of players by position up for a little while. if nobody has posted them, i'd be happy to do so.


they were posted. but you can still put them up a link if you want
denvermax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1178
Joined: 11 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby shortsavage » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:28 am

People going to get on my case for this, so I will apologize in advance. I'm sorry. I just had to do it.

Madison 1/11/04 10:58PM wrote:Maybe they will stay bug free this year.


Madison 1/11/04 12:02PM wrote:...Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/7/04 6:34PM wrote:Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/5/04 3:28AM wrote:Avoid Sportsline. It was free for quite awhile, then last year you had to pay for it and it was extremely buggy. Way too many problems to deal with. :-P


Madison 1/1/04 6:33PM wrote:Whatever you do, avoid Sportsline. They were ridiculously buggy last year. :-/


Perhaps you could save some time by putting one of these quotes in your info :-B.

Once again, I am sorry :-/.
Mike Pelfrey > Matt Garza
shortsavage
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterWeb Supporter
Posts: 2946
Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: UC Davis

Postby Madison » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:30 am

shortsavage wrote:People going to get on my case for this, so I will apologize in advance. I'm sorry. I just had to do it.

Madison 1/11/04 10:58PM wrote:Maybe they will stay bug free this year.


Madison 1/11/04 12:02PM wrote:...Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/7/04 6:34PM wrote:Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/5/04 3:28AM wrote:Avoid Sportsline. It was free for quite awhile, then last year you had to pay for it and it was extremely buggy. Way too many problems to deal with. :-P


Madison 1/1/04 6:33PM wrote:Whatever you do, avoid Sportsline. They were ridiculously buggy last year. :-/


Perhaps you could save some time by putting one of these quotes in your info :-B.

Once again, I am sorry :-/.


All of them in different threads right? Someone asks a question, I give an answer. Is that a problem for you?
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby kentx12 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:47 am

denvermax wrote:ill pass on sportsline
yahoo for me



Very well spoken "or typed" I will never play sportsline again.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17435
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 8 Dec 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Lost

Postby trevisc » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:41 am

Madison wrote:
shortsavage wrote:People going to get on my case for this, so I will apologize in advance. I'm sorry. I just had to do it.

Madison 1/11/04 10:58PM wrote:Maybe they will stay bug free this year.


Madison 1/11/04 12:02PM wrote:...Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/7/04 6:34PM wrote:Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/5/04 3:28AM wrote:Avoid Sportsline. It was free for quite awhile, then last year you had to pay for it and it was extremely buggy. Way too many problems to deal with. :-P


Madison 1/1/04 6:33PM wrote:Whatever you do, avoid Sportsline. They were ridiculously buggy last year. :-/



Umm...Madison..i'm not really sure how you feel about sportsline...

would you recommend them?

hahaha

:-D
trevisc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 11271
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2004,2005 Keeper League Champion

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:46 pm

shortsavage wrote:People going to get on my case for this, so I will apologize in advance. I'm sorry. I just had to do it.

Madison 1/11/04 10:58PM wrote:Maybe they will stay bug free this year.


Madison 1/11/04 12:02PM wrote:...Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/7/04 6:34PM wrote:Sportsline was way too buggy last year.


Madison 1/5/04 3:28AM wrote:Avoid Sportsline. It was free for quite awhile, then last year you had to pay for it and it was extremely buggy. Way too many problems to deal with. :-P


Madison 1/1/04 6:33PM wrote:Whatever you do, avoid Sportsline. They were ridiculously buggy last year. :-/


Perhaps you could save some time by putting one of these quotes in your info :-B.

Once again, I am sorry :-/.


Looks like Shortsavage has a crush on Madison. He looked all that up and even has a quote from Madison in his signature. Pretty obsessive behavior. Weird that he never answered the quote. See for yourself, no response:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27640&start=30

Try to let Shortsavage down easy Madison. Wouldn't want to break his heart.

Tater, yes the Commissioner service is up and ready for signups. My league has already signed up. For those that haven't, do it before January 27! It's only $119.95 until then. Not sure what it goes to after then. Here's a link for anyone interested:

http://baseball.sportsline.com/splash/baseball/spln/mgmt
Guest


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Sep. 17
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Dodgers at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
San Francisco at Arizona
(3:40 pm)
Toronto at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Miami at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact