yahoo or league problem. need some fast help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

yahoo or league problem. need some fast help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

yahoo or league problem. need some fast help

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:11 am

4 trades were just vetoed all within a few hours. 3/4 were right down the line fair and 1 was a rip off. can someone in a yahoo league check any pending trades to see if this was a yahoo error or if im in a league of idiots.
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
P-Hamels,Nolasco,W.Rodriguez,Garza,Wagner,Aardsma
BN-Span,Slowey,Liriano,E.Santana,Gregg, Pelfrey, Street
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:20 am

bump, i have to know because i am about to leave my one and only league this year :~(
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Old_Style » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:21 am

I'm pretty sure you're in a league of idiots. :-D
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:23 am

Old_Style wrote:I'm pretty sure you're in a league of idiots. :-D

did u check any pending trades? i just talked to a few people and no one is fessing up and im about to break my computer because this is my only league and i dont want to leave it a month in
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Old_Style » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:26 am

sadlyajetsfan wrote:

did u check any pending trades? i just talked to a few people and no one is fessing up and im about to break my computer because this is my only league and i dont want to leave it a month in

Sure did. I don't understand why would want to leave the league. Explain.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:33 am

Old_Style wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:

they have no sportsmanship at all with trades. my first trade was lugo for f.cordero pre season which was a good deal for me obv and fair and they were screaming that i was trying to cheat. then someone practically begs to trade crawford to me for manny since he has no power and has reyes and pierre for speed and he vetos it a day later. someone just admitted yesterday they veto every trade for the hell of it and another just 1 min ago said he vetoed everyones trades after him trading chipper,corey patterson and lowe for wright and mussina got vetoed. WWWTTTTFFFF!!! this is y i am debating on leaving, all this in 3 weeks its not fun at all
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wrveres » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:40 am

sadlyajetsfan wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:
Old_Style wrote:I'm pretty sure you're in a league of idiots. Image

they have no sportsmanship at all with trades. my first trade was lugo for f.cordero pre season which was a good deal for me obv and fair and they were screaming that i was trying to cheat. then someone practically begs to trade crawford to me for manny since he has no power and has reyes and pierre for speed and he vetos it a day later. someone just admitted yesterday they veto every trade for the hell of it and another just 1 min ago said he vetoed everyones trades after him trading chipper,corey patterson and lowe for wright and mussina got vetoed. WWWTTTTFFFF!!! this is y i am debating on leaving, all this in 3 weeks its not fun at all

yeah wow thats tough.
One way to look at it though. since no trades are going to get completed this season what condition are you in in so far as competing? I would stick around, and just realize that NOBODY is going to get trade thru right now. I say right now because the atmosphere may change in a month or two, know what I mean? It is April. You stil have a shot to win, trades or no trades
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 692)

Postby Old_Style » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:41 am

sadlyajetsfan wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:

Sounds like you should do a better job of finding a league next year. :-/

I'd stick around and see what you can do. If you're only in one league this year, you might as well make it count.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:43 am

wrveres wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:
Old_Style wrote:I'm pretty sure you're in a league of idiots. Image

yeah wow thats tough.
One way to look at it though. since no trades are going to get completed this season what condition are you in in so far as competing? I would stick around, and just realize that NOBODY is going to get trade thru right now. I say right now because the atmosphere may change in a month or two, know what I mean? It is April. You stil have a shot to win, trades or no trades

Non-Keeper
10 man roto 4x4 (avg,hr,rbi,sb,w,s,whip,era)
C-kenji
1-delgado
2-utley
SS-Bill Hall
3-A.Ramirez
OF-Manny,Carlos Lee,Andruw Jones
Ut-Dunn
BN-Upton,Cuddyer,brob
SP-J.Santana,Myers,Bonderman,R.Johnson, R.Ortiz
RP-F.Cordero,Fuentes,Borowski
BN-Al Reyes,Felix Hernandez,Okajima
DL-Gagne

edited my team,had the trades that were supposed to go through as already going through so i can think of future deals . the trades i had going upgraded me at catcher,traded utley so i can put brob at 2nd and then traded dunn for damon to help avg and steals so these trades mattered alot for me. im just very mad because i do football with them and never had this prob and first time doing baseball and they are laughing about it thinking its funny. no one is taking it serious which i dont understand and one kid is saying hes gonna try lugo for crawford. its really getting to me
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wrveres » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:57 am

I would set my lineup, and walk away for at least 24-48 hours. Seriously. Maybe 72 hours.

Couple of things. Russ Ortiz has no business on a roster in a 10 team league. If you need to make up the ground in SB's then stick Roberts in at UT and platoon your OF depending upon matchups. Who is Okajima?
Oh and if you trade Chase Utley, I am pretty sure I can never talk to you again. ;).
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 692)

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers