AOL IS KILLING MY BRAVOS - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Atlanta Braves

AOL IS KILLING MY BRAVOS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

AOL IS KILLING MY BRAVOS

Postby KULCAT!!! » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:39 am

I hate them!! Ever since they bought the team we´ve been even worse in the playoffs. They dont resign anyone and they make no offers to free agents so we´re left with getting excited about getting a guy who spends more time in the ER than Noah Wiley and an RP who´s best asset is not his fastball but the fact that he has 2 middle fingers. I hate you AOL!!! And yes i know i got mail cause i have this wonderful ability when i can open my mailbox using this thing called "mouse".
Where are you Ted Turner? Get back with Jane and do those little old white guy dances in the 7 inning!!!
KULCAT!!!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Pedantic » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:37 am

This kind of situation was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm sure it will work out in the end. :-B
Pedantic
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: AOL IS KILLING MY BRAVOS

Postby trevisc » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:08 am

KULCAT!!! wrote:I hate them!! Ever since they bought the team we´ve been even worse in the playoffs. They dont resign anyone and they make no offers to free agents so we´re left with getting excited about getting a guy who spends more time in the ER than Noah Wiley and an RP who´s best asset is not his fastball but the fact that he has 2 middle fingers. I hate you AOL!!! And yes i know i got mail cause i have this wonderful ability when i can open my mailbox using this thing called "mouse".
Where are you Ted Turner? Get back with Jane and do those little old white guy dances in the 7 inning!!!

I agree! AOL needs to sell Ted back his team!!
trevisc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Location: Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2004,2005 Keeper League Champion

Postby wrveres » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:07 pm

trevisc wrote:
KULCAT!!! wrote:I hate them!! Ever since they bought the team we´ve been even worse in the playoffs. They dont resign anyone and they make no offers to free agents so we´re left with getting excited about getting a guy who spends more time in the ER than Noah Wiley and an RP who´s best asset is not his fastball but the fact that he has 2 middle fingers. I hate you AOL!!! And yes i know i got mail cause i have this wonderful ability when i can open my mailbox using this thing called "mouse".

actually they are trying to sell it back to Ted right now....
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 692)

Postby kentx12 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:02 pm

wrveres wrote:
trevisc wrote:

actually they are trying to sell it back to Ted right now....

I have heard many rumors of that. I hope like hell it happens.
kentx12
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Atlanta Braves