Starting Pitcher Projections - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Starting Pitcher Projections

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Starting Pitcher Projections

Postby rlee » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:00 pm

I did a search and couldn't find anything, and am sure this has been a topic, but ...

Are there any sites that give starting pitcher projections on a weekly basis? Sporting News used to have one, but it's now part of their premium package.

Any help appreciated. :-?
rlee
rlee
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Starting Pitcher Projections

Postby Hobbes » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:20 pm

rlee wrote:I did a search and couldn't find anything, and am sure this has been a topic, but ...

Are there any sites that give starting pitcher projections on a weekly basis? Sporting News used to have one, but it's now part of their premium package.

Any help appreciated. :-?

Yeah, I was looking for the same thing. I really liked the Sporting News grid last year, but not enough to spend $5 a month for it.
Hobbes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Lordrevolution » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:30 pm

Who to start/bench, stickied. I donknow if the guy who does them is fully into it yet cause he's finishing his fantasy basketball league.
Lordrevolution
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Hobbes » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:01 am

Lordrevolution wrote:Who to start/bench, stickied. I donknow if the guy who does them is fully into it yet cause he's finishing his fantasy basketball league.

Yeah, I use that too and NH does a great job. But the SN grid was a 10-day projection and really helped to figure out future matchups so you could evaluate your entire week of pitching. It was nice for H2H matchups.

I also remember a regular column on a fantasy site last year that previewed every every day's games with pitching matchups with a capsule on each one. But I can't find that this year either and unfortunately I don't remember what site had it.

I used to use a combination of all three when I had tricky decisions to make.
Hobbes
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers