This month long Pujols slump is really getting old!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

This month long Pujols slump is really getting old!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby fbc_fan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:05 pm

SniperShot wrote:
mak1277 wrote:
dca5627 wrote:I really Hope he can get this thing going soon but sTL is stinking as a whole. what gives?

What gives? They aren't very good.
Didn't they win something called the world series last year? How "The aren't very good" so shortly after winning it all in 5 games last season is what I'd like to know.

Pitching losses and bats very cold is all I can think of but I wouldn't expect them to be struggling so much early on.

because the playoffs are a crapshoot. the team was 83-78. the phils were better than the cards and didn't make the playoffs only because the cards were the cream of the crap in the central. they just got hot at the right time.
thanks to madison/go_jays_go for the slick sig!
fbc_fan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby clevername » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:14 pm

fbc_fan wrote:
SniperShot wrote:
mak1277 wrote:
dca5627 wrote:I really Hope he can get this thing going soon but sTL is stinking as a whole. what gives?

What gives? They aren't very good.
Didn't they win something called the world series last year? How "The aren't very good" so shortly after winning it all in 5 games last season is what I'd like to know.

Pitching losses and bats very cold is all I can think of but I wouldn't expect them to be struggling so much early on.

because the playoffs are a crapshoot. the team was 83-78. the phils were better than the cards and didn't make the playoffs only because the cards were the cream of the crap in the central. they just got hot at the right time.

or healthy.
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room...is for fun.
clevername
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates