Andrew Miller & Yovani Gallardo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Andrew Miller & Yovani Gallardo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Andrew Miller & Yovani Gallardo

Postby Philly_05 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:48 pm

Who would you rather have and would you be willing to trade them or should someone just hold onto them. If you were going to look into moving a kid like Miller or Gallardo what would it take. I'm thinking I would rather hold onto Gallardo. I know I can trade one of them perhaps for Abreu or Wright. Who do you think will be up first Gallardo for sure? I also have Adenhart so do I really need all 3? I can keep them all but is it overdoing it?
Philly_05
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 632)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Galt » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:50 pm

Gallardo is the best of the three.
Galt
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: Andrew Miller & Yovani Gallardo

Postby BoilerATC » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:31 pm

Philly_05 wrote:Who would you rather have and would you be willing to trade them or should someone just hold onto them. If you were going to look into moving a kid like Miller or Gallardo what would it take. I'm thinking I would rather hold onto Gallardo. I know I can trade one of them perhaps for Abreu or Wright. Who do you think will be up first Gallardo for sure? I also have Adenhart so do I really need all 3? I can keep them all but is it overdoing it?

You can trade one of Gallardo/Adenhart/Miller for David Wright or Bobby Abreu? Or Chase Wright and Tony Abreu?
BoilerATC
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Andrew Miller & Yovani Gallardo

Postby Philly_05 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:37 pm

BoilerATC wrote:
Philly_05 wrote:Who would you rather have and would you be willing to trade them or should someone just hold onto them. If you were going to look into moving a kid like Miller or Gallardo what would it take. I'm thinking I would rather hold onto Gallardo. I know I can trade one of them perhaps for Abreu or Wright. Who do you think will be up first Gallardo for sure? I also have Adenhart so do I really need all 3? I can keep them all but is it overdoing it?

You can trade one of Gallardo/Adenhart/Miller for David Wright or Bobby Abreu? Or Chase Wright and Tony Abreu?

David and Bobby... I didn't want to go into great detail but Abreu is on the block in our league. I asked what he would want. He said he was thinking about blowing up his team. He said send him a email and we could talk later tonight. Said he is interested in Soriano who I got from him this off season. Also that he liked Gallardo and Miller. So I could try to work out Soriano and Miller and maybe a pick or something for Abreu and Wright. Though he is a Mets fan so I don't know if I can get Wright who was mine before also he was part of the Soriano trade.
Philly_05
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 632)

Postby clevername » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:04 pm

if you can fool him into doing that trade, do it and don't look back.

It doesn't matter which one you include in the deal. If you ask 10 different people you'll probably get 5 who favor Miller and 5 who favor Gallardo.
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room...is for fun.
clevername
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)

Postby nathanielwegman88 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:12 am

I'm a UNC fan, so I like Andrew Miller alot..

But I'd keep Gallardo...I think Miller is calld up 1st though, but I think Gallardo (whom foxsports and cbs) have called the next Liriano
nathanielwegman88
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby High Heater » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:20 am

i highly.... highly doubt Gallardo is the next Liriano.

he's a great prospect but doesnt have the stuff liriano had, and he's a righty.

liriano was the consensus top pitching prospect when he came out and rivaled most people to Felix.

lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

i'm pretty sure we wont see another rookie come in and dominate like lirano did last year for a long, long time. that includes Hughes too.... its just rare to see.
High Heater
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy Expert

Return to Minor League & College Baseball