Sheryl Can't Spare A Square - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Sheryl Can't Spare A Square

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby knapplc » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:18 am

kimchi_chigae wrote:I hear ya, Sheryl. I'm having a bidet installed at my place next week. :^

Nice Av, Kimchi. :-b ;-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Coppermine » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:50 am

If there is one thing I will not sacrifice, it's toilet paper. There's nothing I hate more than one-ply, but I've gone over this before. I mean, with the one ply, you have to fold it over like 20 times (or make a huge ball if you're a "wadder") before it's even usable.

Also, isn't toilet paper manufactured from plantation trees? I'm sort of a critic when it comes to recycling because I think there are a lot of flaws in how it's carried out (and mandated). Paper is abundant and renewable. If people are concerned about so many trees getting cut down, then talk to Wal-Mart.

Seriously; of all the problems affecting our environment and all the little things that could make a huge difference (using CFL's over incandescents, not driving a Hummer H2, holding in your farts, ;-7 not having 12 kids, etc.) using less toilet paper shouldn't be too high anyone's list.

PS - I want one of those Japanese toilets with the built in bidet's.

Yeeeeeeee haaaa!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby decoy562 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:55 am

I think you're supposed to push one finger through that one piece of toilet paper and proceed to clean...

:-P
-Go Braves!
decoy562
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby CheeseBeger » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:58 pm

I say we save all of the toilet paper and just have a community wet-rag-on-a-stick.
2010 H2HWS Champion - Cleveland Clams
CheeseBeger
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:01 pm

Madison wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Madison wrote:
thedude wrote:I love how celebs always have an opinion on issues that are none of their affair.

Celebs don't use toilet paper? 8-o

How do you get that from what he said?

Pretty straightforward actually. :-o

She had an opinion on how much toilet paper one should use. Dude said it was an issue that was "none of their affair", so that would lead one to believe that she must not use toilet paper. Since he used "celebs" instead of her, sub that in and there you go.

Next up class, 2+2=4. It really does add up. ;-D

;-)

Of course, I'm sure he meant that it is/was none of her business how much toilet paper someone else uses, it just read funny so I thought I'd point it out. Relax man, nothing to cause a problem over. ;-)

Whatever you say. ;-D :-°
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:01 am

Coppermine wrote:If there is one thing I will not sacrifice, it's toilet paper. There's nothing I hate more than one-ply, but I've gone over this before. I mean, with the one ply, you have to fold it over like 20 times (or make a huge ball if you're a "wadder") before it's even usable.

Also, isn't toilet paper manufactured from plantation trees? I'm sort of a critic when it comes to recycling because I think there are a lot of flaws in how it's carried out (and mandated). Paper is abundant and renewable. If people are concerned about so many trees getting cut down, then talk to Wal-Mart.

Seriously; of all the problems affecting our environment and all the little things that could make a huge difference (using CFL's over incandescents, not driving a Hummer H2, holding in your farts, ;-7 not having 12 kids, etc.) using less toilet paper shouldn't be too high anyone's list.

PS - I want one of those Japanese toilets with the built in bidet's.

Yeeeeeeee haaaa!

they had those when i visited there for work...i accidentally hit that button...i didnt like it :-o

oh...Sheryl should just use her Grammy's...that's about what they're good for anyway
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dca5627 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:40 pm

One square? that must be a joke.. at least 3 squares are ideal.. jeez... why dont we just start using leaves
dca5627
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Coppermine » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:20 pm

I'm guessing she meant this for women going number 1?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk