Beltre - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Beltre

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Beltre

Postby Young 8 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:27 pm

can someone tell me why he is batting 7th tonight ?

wtf is goin on ??
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Beltre

Postby Prooks25 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:01 pm

Young 8 wrote:can someone tell me why he is batting 7th tonight ?

wtf is goin on ??


Maybe because he sucks?

Kidding? :-?
Last edited by Prooks25 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prooks25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1949
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Beltre

Postby DevilDriver » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:29 pm

From rotoworld:
Adrian Beltre has been dropped out of the second spot in the order Sunday in favor of Willie Bloomquist. He's batting seventh against the Angels.

Maybe it's a one-day thing, as Bloomquist isn't likely to be in Monday's lineup. Still, the Mariners had some reason to move Beltre down with the third baseman hitting .240/.328/.400 so far.
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 3431
Joined: 4 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beast mode

Re: Beltre

Postby Young 8 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:30 pm

Prooks25 wrote:
Young 8 wrote:can someone tell me why he is batting 7th tonight ?

wtf is goin on ??


Maybe because he sucks?



lol

maybe because you don't know what are you talking anout.....
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Beltre

Postby Young 8 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:31 pm

DevilDriver wrote:From rotoworld:
Adrian Beltre has been dropped out of the second spot in the order Sunday in favor of Willie Bloomquist. He's batting seventh against the Angels.

Maybe it's a one-day thing, as Bloomquist isn't likely to be in Monday's lineup. Still, the Mariners had some reason to move Beltre down with the third baseman hitting .240/.328/.400 so far.


I have already saw this......
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Beltre

Postby Chip1010 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:45 pm

Prooks25 wrote:
Young 8 wrote:can someone tell me why he is batting 7th tonight ?

wtf is goin on ??


Maybe because he sucks?


He definitely showed how much he sucks by hitting another homer today.
Chip1010
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 673
Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: San Diego, by way of the Puget Sound

Postby idealFX » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:32 pm

let's keep all the morons in the dark:

Prooks25 wrote:Maybe because he sucks?



Mod Edit - That's definitely not needed around here. Play nice.
"I dont know who the Royals will have in centerfield now that Estebean German took one in the mouth on a fly ball. Probably Kerry Robinson which means that the Royals start with one out every 3 innings."

-Perlick
idealFX
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 162
Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: vegas

Postby Steebaas » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:08 am

idealFX wrote:let's keep all the morons in the dark:

Prooks25 wrote:Maybe because he sucks?


.




Geeze, you'd think Prooks killed Beltre with the way your responding to his post. I'm pretty sure he was half kidding since Beltre has been a joke on these boards for a long time. Talk about overreacting by you guys...my goodness.
Steebaas
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 16
Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Young 8 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:44 am

Steebaas wrote:
idealFX wrote:let's keep all the morons in the dark:

Prooks25 wrote:Maybe because he sucks?


.




Geeze, you'd think Prooks killed Beltre with the way your responding to his post. I'm pretty sure he was half kidding since Beltre has been a joke on these boards for a long time. Talk about overreacting by you guys...my goodness.


if you think Beltre sucks i'm pretty sure you haven't checked his stats since he was moved in the 2nd/3th spot of the lineup last year......
Young 8
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1324
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Prooks25 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:45 am

Remember Tru? I was joking around. My oh my.
Prooks25
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1949
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
Miami at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Detroit at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
LA Dodgers at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
San Francisco at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact