Fantasy Baseball League w/ minors, very indepth, w/openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Fantasy Baseball League w/ minors, very indepth, w/openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Fantasy Baseball League w/ minors, very indepth, w/openings

Postby PiazzaMVP » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:05 pm

Hey guys,

I'm looking to start up a league that I have previously been in charge of for 3 years, before it broke up. This league is very indepth and intensive into 40 man major league rosters as well as 60 man minor league rosters. Since it's the first year, we will have a 40 round draft to start it off, but thereafter everyone will be keepers, which is unlike most leagues. This is to promote teams to keep young players, that will eventually make it into their starting lineups.

The league site is at: http://www.freewebs.com/careerleague. The constitution is pretty inetensive and explains everything about the league, in and out, even though I will need to change a few things this time around. The draft will take place on our message board, and any other details just email me and Ill answer any questions your may have. Like I said, this league isnt for everyone because of the knowledge you need to be picked for this league, this is to make the competition very strong as it had been for the 3 years previous that I was running things. Let me know if any of you are interested by sending an email to mailto:Piazzamvp@aol.com or by posting on this thread.
PiazzaMVP
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GUINNESS » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:18 pm

...My god..thats impressive...ive been playing fantasy baseball since 94 (did stats by hand in the old days pre internet)...and thats the best league set up i've ever seen ..i would be honored to be included in such a league...li'm gonna drop you an email also with my name and info..let me know where we stand..thanks
mailto:BROADSTREETBULLY@comcast.net
aolIM rudeboy388
would like to be the Phillies if we are picking "real" franchises...
GUINNESS
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Rage » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:44 pm

I'm in, I'll be the Red Sox if it's a team league.
Rage
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Hawg_Wild03 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:59 pm

id love to be in.....

Cardinals - HawgWild03

email: mailto:hawg_wild03@yahoo.com

aol: drewwil9
Hawg_Wild03
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor