Need first date ideas!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Need first date ideas!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby fantasyleaguer » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm

I'd answer but I'd likely be banned from these forums.
fantasyleaguer
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:56 pm

Take her boating or a copter ride around the city.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:57 pm

soxfan364 wrote:Art, you need help

8-o

Seriously Art - what are you thinking? No amount of smilies makes a post like that cool. :-[
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:10 pm

wrveres wrote:I would ask a bunch of total strangers with no life sitting in front of a computer. Thats what I would do.
Heck pull up a chair, have her sit down with you here and discuss Jason Frasor and Cole Hamels. I can't think of a better date.

wrveres wrote:take her to your dorm room with a six pack of Coors Light and some Cheetos. That way you can lick her fingers clean after the crappy beer kicks in.

LMAO! :-b :-b

soxfan364 wrote:You sure it's not the other way around and they get tired of you??

Absolutely Adequate wrote:I go on a lot of first dates because I'm very handsome and get tired of women quickly.

PWNED! And true, I'm sure.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Postby Absolutely Adequate » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:38 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:
soxfan364 wrote:You sure it's not the other way around and they get tired of you??

Absolutely Adequate wrote:I go on a lot of first dates because I'm very handsome and get tired of women quickly.

PWNED! And true, I'm sure.

So says "Big Pimpin..."
Absolutely Adequate
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby RyanK » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:38 pm

surprised to not see DaQ as the author of this...

but this thread has brought out some of the cafes finest.
Last edited by RyanK on Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby gatorgreenwell » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:41 pm

GoD-Rays wrote:O.K. I like some off the things that I have heard, but some of the other comments were not of much help. I have ruled out movies, I want to show her that I'm creative. I have also ruled out bar because she is only 19. She kind of challeged me to do some thing cool, so it has to be creative and romantic.

I just proposed to her the idea of nightswimming and she said "possibly." I need similar ideas.

You want creative, you got it. This is sure-fire. It will take a little bit of effort but will show her that you're creative and unique. Only use it on a potential keeper. Don't waste it on anyone else. First you need to come up with 3 events/destinations that you can fit into an evening or even a day such as dinner, followed by a movie or mini putt etc., and then a coffee shop. You can substitute any event or location you want. We'll use dinner, mini putt/batting cage, coffeeshop as a generic example. Choose two potential restaurants to which you would like to take her. Write the name of each one on a piece of paper. Have her choose one and that's where you go to eat. Now, prior to the date, you have physically gone to both restaurants that you wrote down. At each, somewhere on the premesis, you have placed two more pieces of paper with name of a different 2nd destination on each (tape the papers to the back of the building or something-anywhere they won't get lost, destroyed, etc.) Go to those papers and have her pick one again. That's where you go for your 2nd destination. Naturally, at both 2nd destinations, you have previously placed 2 papers with a different 3rd destination on each one. Again, have her pick one and that's where you go for your third destination. So in all, at some time before your date, you have to visit at least 2 first destinations and at least 2 2nd destinations. The possibilities and combinations you can come up with are nearly endless. This plan might sound a little off the wall but from her perspective (if she's a keeper), you'll look like quite a guy who spent time planning and implementing a date unlike any other she's been on. I hope my instructions weren't too confusing. You can invite me to the wedding.
gatorgreenwell
College Coach
College Coach

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:44 pm

knapplc wrote:
soxfan364 wrote:Art, you need help

8-o

Seriously Art - what are you thinking? No amount of smilies makes a post like that cool. :-[

I think Art was using rape as a metaphor for forcing her to fall in love with him, head over heels, the way they did in 1930's cinematic adventures. For her to be afraid, afraid to be alone, without his warmth, his care, his understanding. The only thing forced upon her would be everlasting love, compassion, and a willingness to share as they ride side-by-side into the sunset.

wrveres wrote:take her to your dorm room with a six pack of Coors Light and some Cheetos. That way you can lick her fingers clean after the crappy beer kicks in.

:-b :-b :-b
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 359)

Postby Coppermine » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:46 pm

Doughhead wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Better wear a rubber dude

What's a rubber dude?

Commas are overrated dude B-)
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RyanK » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:48 pm

gatorgreenwell wrote:You can invite me to the wedding.

Guess AA has someone to hang out with, unless your not on his level of handsomness
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk