***The Official Gun Control Discussion Thread*** - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

***The Official Gun Control Discussion Thread***

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Half Massed » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:59 pm

Yeah, if this was the Old West, Omaha would be lying face down in the dusty road in the center of town right about now.
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:01 pm

Half Massed wrote:Yeah, if this was the Old West, Omaha would be lying face down in the dusty road in the center of town right about now.


Right now I'd be a pile of bones. This would have happened a long time ago... :-b !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Coppermine » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Half Massed wrote:Yeah, if this was the Old West, Omaha would be lying face down in the dusty road in the center of town right about now.


Right now I'd be a pile of bones. This would have happened a long time ago... :-b !+)


Right because the old west wouldn't have computer or fantasy baseball. And, if we were posting here about Omaha getting shot in the old west, then he would be dead for like 150 years. If you died like the iceman though, you could have been preserved.

Also, prostitution was pretty popular then so Omaha would be getting laid too, which is cool for him .

:-b
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby BGbootha » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Half Massed wrote:Yeah, if this was the Old West, Omaha would be lying face down in the dusty road in the center of town right about now.


Right now I'd be a pile of bones. This would have happened a long time ago... :-b !+)


Right because the old west wouldn't have computer or fantasy baseball. And, if we were posting here about Omaha getting shot in the old west, then he would be dead for like 150 years. If you died like the iceman though, you could have been preserved.

Also, prostitution was pretty popular then so Omaha would be getting laid too, which is cool for him .

:-b


yeah probably pretty cheap too.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2825
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Grading papers

Postby Coppermine » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 pm

BGbootha wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Half Massed wrote:Yeah, if this was the Old West, Omaha would be lying face down in the dusty road in the center of town right about now.


Right now I'd be a pile of bones. This would have happened a long time ago... :-b !+)


Right because the old west wouldn't have computer or fantasy baseball. And, if we were posting here about Omaha getting shot in the old west, then he would be dead for like 150 years. If you died like the iceman though, you could have been preserved.

Also, prostitution was pretty popular then so Omaha would be getting laid too, which is cool for him .

:-b


yeah probably pretty cheap too.


The venereal's were extra
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 pm

knapplc wrote:I would hate to be the General in charge of “pacifying” America. It would likely never happen, and you’d be bleeding troops so badly it would make the Soviet Union’s experience in Afghanistan look like a Boy Scout campout.


Guns don't matter for that. btw - the confederates had plenty o guns.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 277)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby knapplc » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:00 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
knapplc wrote:I would hate to be the General in charge of “pacifying” America. It would likely never happen, and you’d be bleeding troops so badly it would make the Soviet Union’s experience in Afghanistan look like a Boy Scout campout.


Guns don't matter for that. btw - the confederates had plenty o guns.


No, but they'd sure help.
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby Coppermine » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm only worried if Canada invades us... if it's Mexico, they don't stand a chance. I'm surprised Ozzy didn't get shot when he peed on the Alamo.
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Coppermine wrote:I'm only worried if Canada invades us... if it's Mexico, they don't stand a chance.


You joke but last time we got pissy with the US we took Washington D.C. and burned it to the ground. Piss us off and we might do it again. What would we lose? The Capitals? pffft - Leonsis can have the next franchise in Winnipeg. Plus DC stole Les Expos and turned them into a laughingstock. So you should be worried. You've been warned. I've probably said too much already.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 277)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby BGbootha » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm

Coppermine wrote:I'm only worried if Canada invades us... if it's Mexico, they don't stand a chance. I'm surprised Ozzy didn't get shot when he peed on the Alamo.


I am pretty sure that Mexico is already invading us :-o
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2825
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Grading papers

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Oct. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact