Mafia Game 6 - Mafia Wins - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Game 6 - Mafia Wins

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:23 pm

pokerplaya wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:wow thats two games in a row that i picked one of the mafia on the first day and just could not get anyone on my side, not really sure what to do differently to get people on my side...i'm pretty much a pro at reading people, maybe i should join the FBI or something and go after the real mafia

:-b No offense, but on Day 1 I really do believe that was more luck than anything...

no way, its not like i just picked a guy at random...if it wasnt due to the way he was acting i wouldnt have stuck with him throughout the entire game, he was acting like a mafia and i pegged him as one
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:29 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:wow thats two games in a row that i picked one of the mafia on the first day and just could not get anyone on my side, not really sure what to do differently to get people on my side...i'm pretty much a pro at reading people, maybe i should join the FBI or something and go after the real mafia

:-b No offense, but on Day 1 I really do believe that was more luck than anything...

no way, its not like i just picked a guy at random...if it wasnt due to the way he was acting i wouldnt have stuck with him throughout the entire game, he was acting like a mafia and i pegged him as one

That's the problem. He acted like mafia in every game but never was one.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:33 pm

Oops, damn, I seriously thought Giants was trying to play me again... I thought I was being clever. I even thought of throwing out a vote for J and real quickly unvoting last night because I knew Giants was on and if he saw it he might quickly try and finish him off, but by the time he might post I would of unvoted and exposed him, but thought that would be too hard.

This is what I learned, once someone is mafia once, they will never be looked at the same again, sorry Giants... :,-(
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:50 pm

haha its ok, i guess i dont try hard enough to look innocent when i know i'm not a mafia
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby darwin1971 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:45 pm

I'm curious, Giants, who did you protect each night and why?

Well played J53J!
darwin1971
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to General Talk