Mafia Game 6 - Mafia Wins - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Game 6 - Mafia Wins

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:23 pm

Mafia wins....Giants was lynched and it was revealed that he was the doctor.

WOW...what a crazy ending. j was almost the first knock and teddy you guessed deeray right off the bat. way to go j. good job stayin there ;-D

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby J35J » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:26 pm

hhmmm so there was a doctor..... The other reason I didn't vote off Teddy the first time is because I really thought there may be a doctor and didn't want my lynching to get wasted.... Wow, so I really managed this game a little better than I thought!

:-b
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 387)

Postby J35J » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Oh and 1 last thing before i shut up.....thanks for taking one for the team DeeRay, it was for the good of our family!!!! :-D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 387)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:28 pm

Damnit. :-[ I investigated A's and once I found out he was innocent I was fairly certain it was Giants. I should have listened to him and investigated J but I went with my own suspicions. What really killed us was me investigating poker when he got killed.

How come you didn't reveal yourself as the doctor on the final day Giants?
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm

Good job J.... ;-D
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:00 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:Damnit. :-[ I investigated A's and once I found out he was innocent I was fairly certain it was Giants. I should have listened to him and investigated J but I went with my own suspicions. What really killed us was me investigating poker when he got killed.

what good would that have done? thats why i like that theres no guarentee if there is or isnt a role, because then you can always doubt someone. the doctor's role was pretty pointless this game. giants protected you the first night teddy so if j would have lynched you it would have definitely been a waste. but the other nights j/deeray were on different pages than giants, so his protection didnt really keep anyone alive.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:01 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:Damnit. :-[ I investigated A's and once I found out he was innocent I was fairly certain it was Giants. I should have listened to him and investigated J but I went with my own suspicions. What really killed us was me investigating poker when he got killed.

what good would that have done? thats why i like that theres no guarentee if there is or isnt a role, because then you can always doubt someone. the doctor's role was pretty pointless this game. giants protected you the first night teddy so if j would have lynched you it would have definitely been a waste. but the other nights j/deeray were on different pages than giants, so his protection didnt really keep anyone alive.

Because then A's might not have voted for him so quickly. On the final day if you have a defined role like doctor/investigator I can't see how it wouldn't help to explain yourself along with what actions you made throughout the game.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:34 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

Because then A's might not have voted for him so quickly. On the final day if you have a defined role like doctor/investigator I can't see how it wouldn't help to explain yourself along with what actions you made throughout the game.

just seems like it would be so easy to lie about it that i wouldnt believe it either way. a's sure seemed set on the fact giants was mafia. sure helped j greatly.

SIGS!

Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:07 pm

wow thats two games in a row that i picked one of the mafia on the first day and just could not get anyone on my side, not really sure what to do differently to get people on my side...i'm pretty much a pro at reading people, maybe i should join the FBI or something and go after the real mafia
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 429)

Postby pokerplaya » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:21 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:wow thats two games in a row that i picked one of the mafia on the first day and just could not get anyone on my side, not really sure what to do differently to get people on my side...i'm pretty much a pro at reading people, maybe i should join the FBI or something and go after the real mafia

:-b No offense, but on Day 1 I really do believe that was more luck than anything...
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk