Mafia Game 6 - Mafia Wins - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Game 6 - Mafia Wins

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:48 pm

if you are the other townsperson, make sure not to vote until we talk it out, if you throw out a vote for me before saying anything the mafia can just throw down the last vote and its game over
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 426)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:30 am

Jesus, I got no clue, I haven't been around much and I apologize, I should of backed out, but I didn't know I'd have so much work this week. Anyways if anyone has any theories about who and why some is mafia I'd love to hear them because I really haven't been involved enough to have my own strong opinions.
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:41 am

well J35J got me very suspicious with his talk at the beginning and i was pushing for him to get lynched all game, recently he has quieted down and it just seems to me like hes trying to slip by the rest of the way without bringing attention to himself, especially after i kinda gave up on getting him lynched because nobody would follow me...me hunches have proved to be correct in the past

i really havent suspected A's all game, maybe its just because he hasnt been around so i havent heard much...i'm really leaning towards J35J right now...
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:56 am

Well I think I just figured it out, just like last time Giants was mafia, he tried to play me by warming not ever accusing me a, as for me to feel safe with him, and not suspect him because he would actually say he had a trust or lack of suspicion in me, and the fiirst time it worked, I thought like hey, this guy is smart, he isn't suspiscious of me, I like that, I don't have to worry about him. It was stupid of me last time, but this time I won't fall for it.

I will take the brave step and put the game on the line, I think I got it

vote: Giants
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:38 am

well if u arent mafia then its over, good game guys
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:40 am

i would just throw my vote back at A's, but if my suspicion is correct it really doesnt matter as J35J is just gonna end it, i guess all i can do is hope that A's unvotes me before J35J gets on and we can talk it out before ending the game
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Postby J35J » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:52 am

Vote: Giants

;-7
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 363)

Postby J35J » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:54 am

Vote: Giants
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:33 am

Well thats game. So are you the last mafia J?
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J35J » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:21 pm

That would be me. The reason I never lynched you Teddy is because I knew you never really thought I was mafia so I was fairly confident you wouldn't investigate me.....that worked. I jumped right in lynching DeeRay because I knew everyone else would have went ahead and did it so I wanted to look innocent too.... that seemed to work and I then could point a finger at TBM because he never voted for DeeRay....

More than anything I just wanted to shake things up and go against the grain a little. I kinda gave Snakes my thoughts as I lynched each guy each night. I almost kept Teddy alive this last time as well because I figured I could just get A'sFatty to vote him off because I woulda lynched Giants first since he suspected me the whole game. I decided I didn't want to risk being investigated so I put all my eggs in A'sFatty basket to vote for Giants, which he did without much fight!! ;-D Thanks A's!! Anyway, everything went pretty much according to plan!! B-)

...some other thoughts. I had to get rid of Darwins obviously because suspected me from the start, even though I had him starting to change his mind I still didn't want him anywhere near the finish of the game. I voted for Poker next and not Teddy because like I said A) I wanted to spice the game up, B) I knew Teddy didn't suspect me and wouldn't investigate me and C) Poker started to suspect me a little by saying he thought it was either me or Giants...I didn't need another guy suspecting me so I had to whack him. I knew what I was doing was a little off the wall but it made it fun....at least for me. ;-7
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk