Updated - 2 rows behind home plate - Finally with pictures - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Updated - 2 rows behind home plate - Finally with pictures

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:02 pm

smoovethug wrote:Wow, really nice pics. ;-D I've got to get to Wrigley sometime.

yeah me too...i bet they try to tear it down in the next few years. those jerks ;-7

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Old_Style » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:19 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
smoovethug wrote:Wow, really nice pics. ;-D I've got to get to Wrigley sometime.

yeah me too...i bet they try to tear it down in the next few years. those jerks ;-7

I know Wrigley has it's history and is one of the wonders of the baseball world, but the place is a dump compared to other ballparks.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:21 pm

Old_Style wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

I know Wrigley has it's history and is one of the wonders of the baseball world, but the place is a dump compared to other ballparks.

Can't be worse than Fenway. !+)
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:45 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

arent you supposed to be saying, cant be better than fenway?? :-? man ill never understand i guess. i think the history of those two parks far outweigh the other aspects, but i guess i dont have to go to the parks day in and day out either

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:
Old_Style wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:

arent you supposed to be saying, cant be better than fenway?? :-? man ill never understand i guess. i think the history of those two parks far outweigh the other aspects, but i guess i dont have to go to the parks day in and day out either

No, I mean it can't be worse than Fenway. :-? Yeah, there's a ton of history there...so make it a museum. You have to have connections to even get a decent seat there in the first place, and then you get to sit with your knees in your chin in a wooden seat that's too small. A bunch of seats don't point towards the field. The entrances to get to the concourse require you to constantly be in the way of people watching the game, meaning when you're in the seats there's always people walking in front of you. The concourses are way too small and dark. I could go on but I think you get the picture. It's a cool experience for newcomers but after going to some of the nicer stadiums around the league over the past few years, I know which way I'd rather watch a game.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk