Kendrick - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Kendrick

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Kendrick

Postby Philliebuster » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:43 pm

Anyone know why Kendrick was pinch hit for in the 9th inning last night? No outs. Just curious, don't think he's injured.
Philliebuster
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Dunno. He's in the lineup today, batting 7th. So, I'd just ignore it.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Philliebuster » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:08 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:Dunno. He's in the lineup today, batting 7th. So, I'd just ignore it.

2-2 with a walk and SB tonight, pretty solid, he must have been in the bathroom during the pinch hit.

I can see him taking the 2 spot from OC soon. Should be a good lineup overall when Figgy gets back.
Philliebuster
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:40 pm

Philliebuster wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:Dunno. He's in the lineup today, batting 7th. So, I'd just ignore it.

2-2 with a walk and SB tonight, pretty solid, he must have been in the bathroom during the pinch hit.

I can see him taking the 2 spot from OC soon. Should be a good lineup overall when Figgy gets back.

Yeah. I have Polanco on the bench ... it's rough on Kendrick's 0/4 days when Polanco goes 2/4 as he usually does, but Kendrick has 5 cat ability that you gotta roll the dice with. I'm looking for some more consistency from him. :-o
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby sportsaddict » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:40 am

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
Philliebuster wrote:

Yeah. I have Polanco on the bench ... it's rough on Kendrick's 0/4 days when Polanco goes 2/4 as he usually does, but Kendrick has 5 cat ability that you gotta roll the dice with. I'm looking for some more consistency from him. :-o

Yeah Hendrick has started to hit a lot better lately, but the run production just isn't there yet. He's got a homer and a few steals, so he's looking promising. I think we'll see him around .320/15/75/75 (runs)/15 steals, which is great out of a pretty late round 2b.
"Oh, that Lankford and McGee, the trio of 'em. They're a one-man wrecking crew."

-Mike Shannon
sportsaddict
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Magnus_CA » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:34 am

sportsaddict wrote:Yeah Hendrick has started to hit a lot better lately, but the run production just isn't there yet. He's got a homer and a few steals, so he's looking promising. I think we'll see him around .320/15/75/75 (runs)/15 steals, which is great out of a pretty late round 2b.

I just want him to outperform Kinsler!!!
Magnus_CA
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Philliebuster » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:51 am

Funny, Howie's actually ranking better amongst 1b's in my points league, 2B is outproducing the corner infield position so far. 8-o
Philliebuster
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Return to Injuries & Player Updates