Commishes, how did you recover your ESPN rollover?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Commishes, how did you recover your ESPN rollover??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Commishes, how did you recover your ESPN rollover??

Postby primetimeplaya1 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:28 pm

What was your strategies for getting your leagues back to par after the rollover?
primetimeplaya1
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ironwig » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 am

what i did was, i told all the players on the leauge the plan so they were aware
i took screen shots of each persons team (before i learned they would provide a screenshot on the leagues page) ALSO told them not to do any transaction that day
the day the reset was done, i manually edited eeryones rosters to look like the screenshot, and as far as the waiers, since i diidnt feel it be fair to make them wait a day or two to pick up, i took the waier option off and they become free agents available for pick upright away
Ironwig Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Pablo975 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:57 pm

I did the same thing. Worked fine. Everyone just had to understand that losts stats are gone for good.....as our league will be in 2008.

"Ya'll are brutalizing me!" - Ronwell Dobbs
Pablo975
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby ABA316 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Pretty similar thing was done in my league (though I'm not the commish)..day 1's roster stood as the roster till the day it was reloaded. Commish manually then did add/drops and trades that had been done to that point. Players all went on waivers one day, cept the ones that had been dropped in that first 10 days or so..they went on for 2 days.

Seemed more than fair to me. I've heard stories bout trades that had been made not being upheld in other ESPN leagues, which I think is utter crap.
ABA316
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jjack » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:22 pm

I'm still having problems with ESPN. It seems that pretty much everyone in the league has one day a week where their pitching stats all turn to zeroes mysteriously. Pretty not cool, especially since everyone is about ready to quit.

Anyone else have this prob?
jjack Beginner
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby balmlb119 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm

In one league, the rosters were edited manually. In another, I moved it back to Yahoo.
balmlb119
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Commissioner's Corner