TQStats horrible customer service - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

TQStats horrible customer service

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

TQStats horrible customer service

Postby The Pan Man » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:35 pm

Has anyone else had recent experience with TQStats? Our League has been with TQ for six years, but their site re-launch two weeks before the season has been a disaster.

Aside from a somewhat flip explanation on the opening page, they are unapologetic to customers and are very slow in responding to questions and comments. We have had two owners simply say they'd rather pack in the season and fold their teams than continue with the mess that is now TQStats.

Has anyone else out there had similar recent experience or any suggestions on righting the sinking ship that is TQStats?
The Pan Man
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tatupu85 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:00 am

Our league has also been w/TQ for many years. I came here today looking for tips about other league-hosting sites. We're that fed up.
tatupu85 Beginner
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby razzy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:21 am

Try Fanstar.com

Thats where we are moving to from TQstats, possibly as soon as this week. Things are that bad at TQ
razzy
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Cryptic » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:03 am

we switched from TQ to cbs sportsline before the start of the year. no problems as of yet.
Cryptic
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby razzy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:09 pm

Instead of Fanstar, we opted to switch to a free Yahoo league. We lost some of the customized features that we had at TQ, but its not a big loss.

TQstats still hasnt added the hitting stats from Friday, or any stats from Saturday, or the hitting stats from Sunday.

It really is unbelieveable how badly the new owners of TQ has screwed that site up. I bet they have lost tons of customers since they changed their format, and I strongly expect them to be out of business in a year or two if they dont fix things quickly.
razzy
College Coach
College Coach

ROTOWIRE

Postby Fantasia » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:45 am

ROTOWIRE is doing a pretty good job with stats. I moved our league there last weekend after 9 years with TQ. With 11 teams of 25 players, and a 15 man reserve list, and three weeks of transactions to load, it took me about 5 hours, but has been more than worth it. PS: TQ STATS is down AGAIN this morning.
Fantasia
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby ABA316 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Second time it did this to me now.

I was already logged in and it had my name at the top of the page after a VERY long load time.

The next page for my teams/leagues pulled up something nothing to do with anything I've ever seen. WTF?

Logged out and back in and it worked, but what a pain in the arse. First time I've used TQ and I'm hating it..and don't get me started on ESPN either.
ABA316
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Commissioner's Corner