Something Really Annoying About Yahoo Rankings. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Something Really Annoying About Yahoo Rankings.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby ActionHero » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Does anybody know if Sportsline has the equivalent of these rankings? I'm not able to find them if they exist. Thanks!

(and sorry for the hijack...)
ActionHero
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mrkrab2003 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:31 pm

yahoo has really gotten stale lately. I used to be a loyal yahoo player but recently swiitched to cbs and havent looked back.. cbs is 20x's better. i love the commwire and the many other features it has over yahoo. maybe yahoo should take some notes from cbs
mrkrab2003
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Think Blue » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:59 am

Anybody know when the O-ranks (specifically, the top 250) might be updated? I want to say that last year, Yahoo did it once in April and once in May?

I've got some sleepers that are playing well and with my league it feels like I can only get true trade value for them when their O-ranking is bumped up to their appropriate level.
Think Blue
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Niffoc4 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:43 am

I'm fine with Yahoo, haven't really tried anything else (for baseball) lately... I almost did ESPN this year, but I'm really glad I didn't... looks like they've had a real mess this year.

Customized rankings would be wonderful, but I agree that it is useful to know that the rankings aren't customized...
Niffoc4
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 9)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers