PLAYER RANKINGS, CAFE STYLE?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

PLAYER RANKINGS, CAFE STYLE??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby denvermax » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:03 pm

Is it up yet?
denvermax
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1178
Joined: 11 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Hey Collaborators.....

Postby thomasps3 » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:32 pm

I really appreciate all of your work on this list..It will afford me an excellent source for my AL only 4x4 Kepeer League. Just one question...Do you have an estimated time when the list will be completed? Thanks again!!!

-Tom

;-D ;-D
Image
thomasps3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1672
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 2 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Giving BIG UPS to Teddy BallGame for the AWESOME SIG

Re: Hey Collaborators.....

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:35 pm

thomasps3 wrote:I really appreciate all of your work on this list..It will afford me an excellent source for my AL only 4x4 Kepeer League. Just one question...Do you have an estimated time when the list will be completed? Thanks again!!!

-Tom

;-D ;-D


I would like to think within a week. We are just waiting on DK right now.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby AC Rounders » Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:14 pm

Well, here is what happened :) Arlo is going away for the weekend and I wanted to get him the list..... so I sent it. IF DK sends me any updates I will change it and resend to Arlo. Otherwise it is submitted and I'm anxiously awaiting his getting it online.
"Imagine, if you will, that I am an idiot.
Then, imagine that I am also a Congressman.
But, alas, I repeat myself."
Mark Twain
AC Rounders Beginner
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 131
Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Hey Collaborators.....

Postby DK » Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:14 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
thomasps3 wrote:I really appreciate all of your work on this list..It will afford me an excellent source for my AL only 4x4 Kepeer League. Just one question...Do you have an estimated time when the list will be completed? Thanks again!!!

-Tom

;-D ;-D


I would like to think within a week. We are just waiting on DK right now.


We are? :-? I e-mailed my revised list on Wednesday, I thought.
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:48 pm

I guess that I stand corrected. I was under the assumption that he was waiting on yours.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Pass the buck!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:24 pm

You guys would make great politicians - never admit any responsibility.
Guest


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: Pass the buck!

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:You guys would make great politicians - never admit any responsibility.


Please clarify.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Re: Hey Collaborators.....

Postby AC Rounders » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:45 pm

DK wrote:We are? :-? I e-mailed my revised list on Wednesday, I thought.


I did not receive anything from you at all. Last email was on 1/19 at 9:27 am. :-)
"Imagine, if you will, that I am an idiot.
Then, imagine that I am also a Congressman.
But, alas, I repeat myself."
Mark Twain
AC Rounders Beginner
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 131
Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Hey Collaborators.....

Postby DK » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:20 pm

AC Rounders wrote:
DK wrote:We are? :-? I e-mailed my revised list on Wednesday, I thought.


I did not receive anything from you at all. Last email was on 1/19 at 9:27 am. :-)


Really? That's odd, I could have sworn I sent it to you.

I'll send it (again) tonight.
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Oct. 26
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at San Francisco
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact