Day 2 - Mafia version 5.0 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Day 2 - Mafia version 5.0

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:08 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:They weren't on at the same time is my point. Who knows when the next time they would be on at the same time would have been?

I guess. If AA really had to be somewhere...

Speaking of that, I need to go to see a house we might buy. I'm running late!

:-o
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby wake » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 pm

Good game Mafia. Just curious, what was your reasoning behind killing J3J5? I know he wanted AA dead, but I would've thought you would want the most suspicious townsperson left alive for the last day.
Last edited by wake on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby J35J » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:15 pm

Ahhhh, I knew AA was mafia. No one would ever follow me on it though :-C

Leber certainly was a surprise.

I was right in saying Chris was innocent from the start.

I was also wrong about Snakes and ThatDude. I will say though that AA was my biggest suspect. Nicely done fellas.

I really thought JT had something going there with Chris, then Chris started coming back and I thought he had something on JT...... I was completely confused at the end!!!! haha

Good game guys!
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 392)

Postby J35J » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:18 pm

wake wrote:Good game Mafia. Just curious, why did you decide to kill J3J5? I know he wanted AA dead, but I would've thought you would want the most suspicious townsperson left alive for the last day.

Yeah I was surprised as well. I figured if I could keep talking and find a way to keep myself alive from the other townies that the mafia would never vote for me because they would know that all the other townies would suspect me as well.

I was definately surprised I was offed. The only reason I could think is that AA and ThatDude were mafia and I called them on it there at the end. I was only half right.....

damn you Leber!!! ;-)
Last edited by J35J on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby chris8 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:19 pm

J35J wrote:Ahhhh, I knew AA was mafia. No one would ever follow me on it though :-C

Leber certainly was a surprise.

I was right in saying Chris was innocent from the start.

I was also wrong about Snakes and ThatDude. I will say though that AA was my biggest suspect. Nicely done fellas.

I really thought JT had something going there with Chris, then Chris started coming back and I thought he had something on JT...... I was completely confused at the end!!!! haha

Good game guys!

We played right into the mafia's hands with this. They must have been just sitting back and laughing at us by the end!

Nice call on AA, J. Should have listened to you. I only really suspected him at the end, and then only because he seemed to be hand-in-glove with Sluggers!

Just out of interest, mafia, why did you kill off wake & J35J?
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 108)

Postby wake » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:21 pm

J35J wrote:
wake wrote:Good game Mafia. Just curious, why did you decide to kill J3J5? I know he wanted AA dead, but I would've thought you would want the most suspicious townsperson left alive for the last day.

Yeah I was surprised as well. I figured if I could keep talking and find a way to keep myself alive from the other townies that the mafia would never vote for me because they would know that all the other townies would suspect me as well.

I was definately surprised I was offed. The only reason I could think is that AA and ThatDude were mafia and I called them on it there at the end. I was only half right.....

damn you Leber!!! ;-)

Yeah, it's a delicate balance to keep yourself alive as a townsperson. You don't want to become so suspicious that you're lynched during the day, but if no one suspects you at all, the mafia will mosts likely kill you off.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby chris8 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:23 pm

wake wrote:
J35J wrote:

damn you Leber!!! ;-)

Yeah, it's a delicate balance to keep yourself alive as a townsperson. You don't want to become so suspicious that you're lynched during the day, but if no one suspects you at all, the mafia will mosts likely kill you off.

And, stop me if I'm wrong, but isn't that another reason that we should have been suspicious of Leber? Everyone thought him innocent, and yet he survived Night 2.

Doh!!
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby chris8 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:24 pm

Oh well, first game, a lot has been learned!

My brain needs to recover, though, before I attempt another one! :-S
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby chris8 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:27 pm

wake - you're a vet at this game, aren't you?

Who did you suspect as the game went on?
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby J35J » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:28 pm

yeah thats a good point about Leber. He really ate it up too by never really coming around since he didn't need to do anything to clear his name, he was already clear so just sit back and watch....grrrrr

Vote: Leber!!!!!!

;-7
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk