Another "don't know what I'm doing" post... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Another "don't know what I'm doing" post...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Another "don't know what I'm doing" post...

Postby scrumtalecent » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:28 pm

:-B :-B
First off, I'm in a Yahoo league and I still don't know how the players are scored. Can someone possibly post a link to a page that may educate me on this?

Secondly, it took me a week to figure out I'm supposed treat every day like a bye week in football and replace my players with a day off with players who are playing. Consequently, I'm in last place after week one. So, for one thing, is it going to hurt my team having only one catcher on the team since I won't be getting any points on his day off? Also, do I need to be on the waiver wire regularly replacing positions that have a day off and no backup or no playing backup, or do I stick with what I have for the most part only occasionally picking up players that fill needs?

:-B :-B
scrumtalecent
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Archduke Chocula » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Your scoring is posted in League-->Settings.

You don't need to stream your players to win weeks. If you started as many players as possible each day last week, from the pool of players you drafted/owned before last week and did poorly, it's probably because you drafted poorly or your players are off to a slow start.

Mostly, relax. It's one week.
Don't tase me, bro.
Archduke Chocula
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers