Looking for a NJ/NY league to join - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a NJ/NY league to join

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a NJ/NY league to join

Postby rolledupace » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:35 pm

Looking for a COMPETITIVE NJ/NY league to join. Any Fees/scoring formats/keeper formats are fine. I just want to be in a league that has 10-12 active, knowledgable fantasy basball managers.

Please post here or email me.

Thanks.
rolledupace
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby rolledupace » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:01 am

bump
rolledupace
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby smallface99 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:31 am

I have something that might interest you....
mailto:smallface99@yahoo.com

Jon
smallface99

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby rolledupace » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:43 am

Send me a PM here...I can't access hotmail from work.
rolledupace
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby wrveres » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:56 pm

bump ;-D
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

league needing an owner

Postby dodgeric » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:30 pm

We have two openings in a nl, keeper league in NYC area(westchester and north Jersey owners also). Looking for two more owners to get back to 11. I am an owner speaking for the commissioner. Please contact me at my email below and I can bet you in touch with our commissioner. The league is 5x5 with $500 buy in, so good money payoffs. Very knowledgable and competitive owners and all good guys. For more info contact me @
mailto:dodgeric@aol.com. Thanks and good luck in any league you join.
dodgeric

Joining a NYC area baseball league

Postby egrisier » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:25 am

I am the commissioner of a Roto Mixed 5X5 keeper league. My league is currently comprised of 11 teams. I am looking to add 3 new teams this season.

The auction draft ($260/25 players) will be held in Harrison, NY on Saturday, March 13th starting at 10 AM. Draft will NOT be held over the Internet. The entry fee is $125 ($10 goes toward stat service - league hosted by CBSSportsline). Free agents are picked up via a bidding process (similar to the FAAB format).

If you are still looking to join a league please let me know.

Eric
(mailto:eric.grisier@us.millwardbrown.com)
egrisier

NL keeper league

Postby ZoinksScoob » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:08 am

I'm the commissioner of a NATIONAL NL-only 4x4 auction keeper league. We have 10 owners and are looking for 1 or 2 more for this season. We are in "restart" mode, due to some turnover, and therefore everyone will be starting from scratch. Our auction will be Saturday, April 10 in NY, but as we are a NATIONAL league, with owners in NY, MA, RI, PA, FL, WA, OR and TN, several of us will be teleconferencing in via phone... so location is not an issue. There is a $52 league fee per team, $45 stats service fee per team (AllStarStats... the BEST in the biz), with weekly transactions. Most transactions are $2 each, with a few $5 ones as well.

We play fairly closely to the "original" rotisserie rules, although we definitely have some differences and modifications that we have made over the years. If you're interested, please e-mail me DIRECTLY at mailto:marinersinsider@yahoo.com ASAP and I will send you our constitution. We need to get to 11 owners by 3/1 in order to go for this year, so I hope to hear back from you soon!

Best,
Jared Poppel
mailto:marinersinsider@yahoo.com
ZoinksScoob
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Looking for an owner for a 12-team NJ AL-only League

Postby MikeM » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:21 pm

Highly competitive 12-team, North Jersey, AL-only keeper league is looking for one owner to take over a franchise. Draft is April 10, 2004. Stakes are moderately high. Format is 4X4. If you are seriously interested, email Mike at mailto:LckyLipper2@aol.com
MikeM

have an opening

Postby champs » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:27 am

I run a 12 year old roto N.L. league that has 1 opening. $200 buy in, keeper league, we also use minor leaguers with a reserve. Great league in Northern NJ. send me an e-mail mailto:champs33@optonline.net
champs

Next

Return to Classifieds