Kenny Lofton - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Kenny Lofton

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby trevisc » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:57 am

14th round! good one
trevisc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 11271
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2004,2005 Keeper League Champion

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:10 pm

trevisc wrote:14th round! good one


Not when George gets fed up with his lack of defense, trades for Beltran, and banishes Lofton to the bench. :-D
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby trevisc » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:30 pm

LOL!

then you better try and trade for Beltran early!

haha
trevisc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 11271
Joined: 6 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2004,2005 Keeper League Champion

Postby DK » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:30 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
trevisc wrote:14th round! good one


Not when George gets fed up with his lack of defense, trades for Beltran, and banishes Lofton to the bench. :-D


Least a Yankee fan can admit it's within reach. :D
Image
DK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9533
Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: on deck

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:36 pm

DK wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
trevisc wrote:14th round! good one


Not when George gets fed up with his lack of defense, trades for Beltran, and banishes Lofton to the bench. :-D


Least a Yankee fan can admit it's within reach. :D


While I think that Lofton gives them a leadoff hitter, I was against the move. Their intention was to get better defense in CF and Lofton is 1 of a few players who doesn't do that IMHO. Hence, I was against the signing.
Image
Lofunzo
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 23698
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Central Jersey

Postby MRT19167 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:12 pm

He stinks. He gets worse each year. He is the last outfielder picked if or $1.00 bid in an auction if you have absolutely no spped and you have $1,00 left to spend.

Any team that is thinking about picking Lofton is destined to be a loser.
Spend your time finding tjhe next carl Crawford or Podsednik, they are always out there.
MRT19167


Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby wrveres » Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:24 am

MRT19167 wrote:He stinks. He gets worse each year. He is the last outfielder picked if or $1.00 bid in an auction if you have absolutely no spped and you have $1,00 left to spend.

Any team that is thinking about picking Lofton is destined to be a loser.
Spend your time finding tjhe next carl Crawford or Podsednik, they are always out there.


let him sleep ..... :-X
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31755
(Past Year: 746)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buiviopaufamp and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Jul. 25
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(4:05 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Arizona at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Oakland at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Miami at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact