Disgusting Sight - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Detroit Tigers

Disgusting Sight

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Disgusting Sight

Postby Neck » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:17 am

I turn on the Cubs/Brewers game this evening and and see the most disturbing sight ever. Alan Trammell wearing a uniform with no Olde English D on it. I know he wasn't the best manager in Detroit but the Cubs?
Neck
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Disgusting Sight

Postby dream_017 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:42 am

Neck wrote:I turn on the Cubs/Brewers game this evening and and see the most disturbing sight ever. Alan Trammell wearing a uniform with no Olde English D on it. I know he wasn't the best manager in Detroit but the Cubs?

What about when he was with the Padres

dream_017
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

CafeholicFootball ModLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Disgusting Sight

Postby mcqfesijiba » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:15 pm

dream_017 wrote:
Neck wrote:I turn on the Cubs/Brewers game this evening and and see the most disturbing sight ever. Alan Trammell wearing a uniform with no Olde English D on it. I know he wasn't the best manager in Detroit but the Cubs?

What about when he was with the Padres

lol, it's easy to forget that little job he had before coming to Detroit as the manager. Trammell is possibly my favorite Tiger of all-time, and I respect him sticking in baseball wherever he can. I think he's a good enough baseball guy that he can be a reasonable big league manager someday, but he's got some learning to do. Maybe he'll learn a thing or two from Piniella, who has a different style to say the least?

Fear not, though, if the hall of fame voters ever wake up and Trammell gets in the hall, we are guaranteed of what jersey he will be wearing. None other than the Old English D!
mcqfesijiba
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Detroit Tigers