Yovani Gallardo?!?! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Yovani Gallardo?!?!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yovani Gallardo?!?!

Postby cvbkilla06 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:43 pm

I know hes got crazy potentiol but what are the chances he gets the call up this year and if he does when do you think it will be...!! thanks
cvbkilla06
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yovani Gallardo?!?!

Postby Joe Mauer » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:28 am

cvbkilla06 wrote:I know hes got crazy potentiol but what are the chances he gets the call up this year and if he does when do you think it will be...!! thanks

The chances are 50 / 50. I suggest getting out a quarter and assigning heads to yes and tails to no. Flip it 1,000 times (for a decent sample size) and see which one is the winner. Go with that result (and do let us know what it is).

Personally, if he does come up, I am expecting it to happen on May 23rd. I got that date circled on my calander.

B-)

Pierz,Castro,Tulo,Espinosa,Gyorko,Goldschmidt,Encarna,Howard,Carter,Cespedes,Marte,Soriano,Brown,Ludwick,Smoak
Strasbg,King F,Harvey,Scherzer,Teheran,Street,Jansen,Hernandez
BA 5,HR 9.5,R 4,RBI 6,SB 2,ERA 12,H+S 8,K 11,W 7.5,WHIP 11,TOT 76 pt 3rd
Joe Mauer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 2)
Location: Standing outside the Metrodome singing "We're going to win Twins, We're going to score...."

Postby Coppermine » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:47 am

Joe Mauer wrote:
cvbkilla06 wrote:I know hes got crazy potentiol but what are the chances he gets the call up this year and if he does when do you think it will be...!! thanks

The chances are 50 / 50. I suggest getting out a quarter and assigning heads to yes and tails to no. Flip it 1,000 times (for a decent sample size) and see which one is the winner. Go with that result (and do let us know what it is).

Personally, if he does come up, I am expecting it to happen on May 23rd. I got that date circled on my calander.

B-)

Joe Mauer, you have huge ti.... boobies
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:10 am

Coppermine wrote:
Joe Mauer wrote:

B-)

Joe Mauer, you have huge ti.... boobies

yeah...who is that :-?
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby balmlb119 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:30 am

Conversation sidetrack!!! :-D

As for Gallardo... wait. He'll most likely spend another year in the minors since the Brewers rotation is full at the moment. Before they signed Suppan, he probably would of had a shot.
balmlb119
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Injuries & Player Updates