tq stats - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

tq stats

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby thomasps3 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:19 am

At this juncture, my money league has severed its use of TQ and will never go back. Additionally, we tried rotowire.com(mostly because of the price), and found that it takes so much fun out of the rotisserie experience that we, as a league, elected to take the "poison pill" and step up and pay $540 (which breaks out to a rather reasonable $45 a team) for All Star Stats. The interface is a dream, the stats update every two minutes and show a live standings with the stats changes(really cool!) and while I thought that TQ's old interface was just fine, they elected to make the change and thus left us with no choice. To me, our keeper league is worth $45 a year to pay for an excellent site. I'm sure, however, that some people will disagree with the cost, but that is my thinking on the subject.
thomasps3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Giving BIG UPS to Teddy BallGame for the AWESOME SIG

Postby toledomudhens » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 am

well my commish is an idiot, he actually defends the site, even after people have voiced there displeasure of tq stats. i for one will vote on dropping tq stats as of next year.
toledomudhens
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 201)

Postby bombs » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:39 am

BobbyRoberto wrote:bombs,
Are you still using TQSTATS and waiting to see if things get straightened out or have you switched to another site?

We are reluctantly still using TQ because we're not sure where we could go right now and still get the first couple weeks of scoring...but why would it really matter anyway, TQ's stats are wrong. They listed Fuentes with earning a save last night, which was wrong. The stats can't be trusted. We are all so disgusted with how this has gone. They should be so embarrassed. The old site was so perfect for what we needed. We've lost bi-weekly scoring, we have to add up our own salary cap #'s because they combine starters and reserves and can't separate them for some reason, we no longer recieve the box scores in email each morning, standings are a mess, commish can't backdate roster moves, and there are several other "nice" options the old site had that are just gone now.
bombs
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

tq stats

Postby pedrosanpedro » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:18 pm

Our league too, is very dissatisfied. I can't even navigate to a page where, let's say i'm perusing my opponents rosters for a possible trade. All i can find is a roster with an upcoming schedule, not a page with current stats and salary. Kinda takes some of the fun out of the league... The standings page as well is lacking. Last year we could see not just overall totals, but totals for the week as well to know who is coming on in what category, or who is slumpning in another. I sincerely hope the bugs and interface are changed asap... if not i believe TQ should offer leagues their money back.
pedrosanpedro
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers