Have a league site of your own? Read on... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Have a league site of your own? Read on...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Thank You, Cafe !!!

Postby FantasySportsSite » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:20 am

A great big "Thank You" to "Fantasy Baseball Cafe". Your forum helped us fill a League...and we are on our way to a second ! Yes, we have put a banner link to you on our site...and we're glad to do it. I hope other Leagues continue to do so. Keep up the good work.
Commissioner,
Fantasy Sports Site
Fantasy Sports Site Commish
FantasySportsSite
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

how do i add link to this site to my site on rotowire.com?

Postby hoopie44641 » Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:05 pm

nm
hoopie44641

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Re: Thank You, Cafe !!!

Postby Registered_Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:51 am

FantasySportsSite wrote:A great big "Thank You" to "Fantasy Baseball Cafe". Your forum helped us fill a League...and we are on our way to a second ! Yes, we have put a banner link to you on our site...and we're glad to do it. I hope other Leagues continue to do so. Keep up the good work.
Commissioner,
Fantasy Sports Site

You also falsely advertise giving away 2004 World Series tickets for the 3 winners of the leagues.

Make sure you don't post here at the cafe again (with the above username or another one), because I'll guarantee you that you'll have a lot less money in your pockets afterwards.

Just in case you forgot....
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:22 pm Post subject: FantasySportsSite.com

FantasySportsSite wrote:World Series League 3 currently has 5 teams available. The top prize is 2 World Series tickets. That prize will be awarded to the league champion that has the highest score during the championship round of all 3 league champions. We are also giving out prizes to the top 3 players in each league. Our leagues are H2H style Keeper/Dynasty Leagues. Some of our features are Live Draft, Live Scoring, Salary Cap (each player has a salary that is equal to the number of points that the player scored under our scoring system last year), Minor Leaguers, High Level Competition, Customizable Team Pages, and More.....The cost to purchase a franchise is $20. Check It Out.
http://www.FantasySportsSite.com
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: Thank You, Cafe !!!

Postby RedRain » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:27 pm

Registered_Guest wrote:
FantasySportsSite wrote:A great big "Thank You" to "Fantasy Baseball Cafe". Your forum helped us fill a League...and we are on our way to a second ! Yes, we have put a banner link to you on our site...and we're glad to do it. I hope other Leagues continue to do so. Keep up the good work.
Commissioner,
Fantasy Sports Site

You also falsely advertise giving away 2004 World Series tickets for the 3 winners of the leagues.

Make sure you don't post here at the cafe again (with the above username or another one), because I'll guarantee you that you'll have a lot less money in your pockets afterwards.

Just in case you forgot....
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:22 pm Post subject: FantasySportsSite.com

FantasySportsSite wrote:World Series League 3 currently has 5 teams available. The top prize is 2 World Series tickets. That prize will be awarded to the league champion that has the highest score during the championship round of all 3 league champions. We are also giving out prizes to the top 3 players in each league. Our leagues are H2H style Keeper/Dynasty Leagues. Some of our features are Live Draft, Live Scoring, Salary Cap (each player has a salary that is equal to the number of points that the player scored under our scoring system last year), Minor Leaguers, High Level Competition, Customizable Team Pages, and More.....The cost to purchase a franchise is $20. Check It Out.
http://www.FantasySportsSite.com

How do you know that its false?
RedRain
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Registered_Guest » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:22 am

I can't believe you bumped my post after 6 months! :-)

I know because no World Series tickets were ever on the line (Do the math -- it doesn't add up) . Kinda funny when a guy suddenly disappearing halfway through & edits all contact info. ;-D
Registered_Guest
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby theclefe » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:41 am

I will never tell my friends about this site. Sorry, but it has been too helpful.
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Postby danleroi22 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:26 am

I'm linked up and lovin' it!!:

http://www.freewebs.com/danleroi22
[b]Thanks Franchise for the sig!

The [url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2014799#2014799]CTU Agents[/url] of the Aces High Cafe Challenge League.[/b]
danleroi22 Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:09 pm

danleroi22 wrote:I'm linked up and lovin' it!!:

http://www.freewebs.com/danleroi22

Thanks, danleroi! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ecklund1 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:37 pm

Hope nobody takes offense to this.. but I have a suggestion. How bought a Fantasy Baseball Cafe Banner contest?? Think a new and improved banner could go a long way.
Last edited by ecklund1 on Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ecklund1
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Arlo » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:38 pm

ecklund1 wrote:Hope nobody takes offense to this.. but I have a suggestion. How bought a Fantasy Baseball Cafe Banner contest?? Think a new and improved banner could go a long way.

Wait a minute - we just did improve it! :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Classifieds